Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
27 August, 08:09
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
;) Looks like I am a Hundred Millionaire 😎 Noice! I just knew it :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bridget Lentin @Brisha
27 August, 02:47
Any idea what we might expect launch price of X FLR and also what is its main purpose

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 ... @IGG1776
27 August, 11:11
🚀 589 🚀

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
26 August, 09:47
I keep watching XRP....should I buy more?

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
27 August, 08:45
In response Lori Lyndsey to her Publication
i am

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
26 August, 07:00
🤷🏼‍♀️

Alex Rogan @CMHuff98
26 August, 08:07
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
remember when they got everyone to turn in their gold....just think about that....

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
26 August, 08:24
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
If you believe B1d3n is Biden than you believe W3F is WEF.

Enjoy the show.

🍿🍿🍿

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
26 August, 06:36
🙏🙏🙏

Red Edge @Rededge
26 August, 06:25

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
26 August, 06:13
WTF, isn't the whole world's yearly economic volume like ~90 Trillion....

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
26 August, 05:47
Private ledger met public soon Two worlds collide. Very exciting times ahead. Buy hold and wait. Two Birds with one stone Vk posted that. As time marches on all the pieces of the puzzle become clearer. No words are enough to thank everyone on this journey just God Bless everyone.

Red Edge @Rededge
26 August, 05:46
?

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
26 August, 05:05
352T in Gematria = 20
20 = Rich
20 = Abel

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
26 August, 06:20
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
Q 352

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 August, 04:29

And you think???

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
26 August, 03:43
To Be Blunt Game Over Q - 214

Kira Kju @kju17
26 August, 03:42
🤨🤔

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
26 August, 02:48
LFG! Yaaasss!

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
26 August, 02:28
Crypto nube here....
What does it mean??
I didn't think there was that much xrp available???

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
26 August, 03:06
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
That number is "Payment volume "

Alex Rogan @CMHuff98
26 August, 08:05
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
most XRP is in escrow.

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
26 August, 02:28
Getting close to the flip the switch moment? Check out David's bookshelf.

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
26 August, 03:04
In response I am Tnstruct to his Publication
Empty!
Flip it

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
26 August, 04:34
In response I am Tnstruct to his Publication
August 26 > 88 on Gregorian calendar

7/29 > 711 on Lunar calendar

7 = SEPT

9/29 > 911 = 7:29 > 711