Wedman Brooke @Wedman
26 August, 09:04
I just wanted to share- I have been taking NEEM by Organic India twice a day and it has cleared up my Tinea Versicolor and my psoriasis. I use to use Selsun Blue shampoo for my T V and that does work but it is pain staking to apply. Regarding my psoriasis - I have always kept that under control with clean living and exercise, but I still had some areas of annoyance. Anyway- I am so excited by my discovery that I thought I would share. I know there a ton of people on here who like natural remedies that work!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
26 August, 09:06
In response Wedman Brooke to her Publication
Thanks for the suggestion! My husband has plaque psoriasis and we've been treating it with DMSO and Chrlorine dioxide, but it's been very slow to heal and he's getting lax about doing it every day. I'll let him know about this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wedman Brooke @Wedman
I have tried so many things over the years. I also use this https://joovv.com --- It is such a rabbit hole trying to figure out what your immune system is going after - the red light really works well too. I think the Neem helps gut flora as well.
09:12 AM - Aug 26, 2022
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Wedman in this post can reply
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
26 August, 09:16
In response Wedman Brooke to her Publication
That red light thing looks interesting. I'll have to check it out. Hubby also has rashes on his back, and I wonder if the Neem would help those also, since it's for skin conditions. And I have IBS (and I suspect he does also), so it might even help me. I really appreciate you sharing your info with us here at AU!

Wedman Brooke @Wedman
26 August, 09:19
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
I am really excited about it. The videos on youtube on it are amazing. Another hidden thing that helps so many things it seems.