Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
25 August, 04:42
The $10,000 “student loan bailout” doesn’t help post grads struggling to repay their debt as much as it does the government controlled banking institutions who hold the loan. It will only contribute toward the interest so the banks are bailed out (once again).

If left unchecked, these same cabal controlled institutions will eventually introduce multi generational lending schemes so that newborns will be automatically born into debt without personally having taken any kind of loan for themselves.

The Great Awakening is NOW, don’t give in to despair, continue fighting and turning on the sleepers to the TRUTH. Without a mass cultural shift in thinking our descendants will be born into debt slavery and much worse. Don’t give up, MUCH is happening behind the scenes. Great things are in the works, Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.

~ Hammurabi

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 August, 04:46
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Random example taken online of principle vrs interest in regard to student loans… The $10,000 won’t go toward the acutal loan, it will go to pay down the interest … cabal controlled banks win again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
somewhere i read the pardon is only for those that entered under Pell grants and only excused under $10K. is this accurate?
05:32 PM - Aug 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by sadiemarie04 in this post can reply
25 August, 07:41
In response Sadie Marie to her Publication
I’ll look into it, I’m not sure, but lile everything else the gov does, my first thoughts are that it helps them and their cabal overlords above all else.