Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
The $10,000 “student loan bailout” doesn’t help post grads struggling to repay their debt as much as it does the government controlled banking institutions who hold the loan. It will only contribute toward the interest so the banks are bailed out (once again).

If left unchecked, these same cabal controlled institutions will eventually introduce multi generational lending schemes so that newborns will be automatically born into debt without personally having taken any kind of loan for themselves.

The Great Awakening is NOW, don’t give in to despair, continue fighting and turning on the sleepers to the TRUTH. Without a mass cultural shift in thinking our descendants will be born into debt slavery and much worse. Don’t give up, MUCH is happening behind the scenes. Great things are in the works, Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.

~ Hammurabi
04:42 PM - Aug 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
17 November, 02:54
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
IT WAS STRUCK DOWN IN COURT
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
29 August, 04:09
It's a joke!
The entire System is a JOKE!
Government run School Is where the programing stems.

WE have All been HOODWINKED!
Time to get our President Back!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
27 August, 04:43

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
27 August, 04:41
End the strawman and take back your God given rights to be free!
Europeans go to this website for more information:
www.levende-gemeenschap.eu

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
27 August, 03:11
welcome back!!

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
26 August, 06:30
Glad you popped up. We've noticed the absence.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
25 August, 07:50
I thought of you yesterday and wondered where you were and here you are today🐸🐸 Our reality is all in the mind.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
30 August, 06:39
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
me too!

25 August, 07:51
"No generation has a right to contract debts greater than can be paid off during the course of its own existence."

~ George Washington to James Madison 1789

When asked by Eustace Mullins how to be a great poet, Ezra Pound replied that the most important thing he could do to save art was to blow the lid off the cabal and particularly one of its greatest tools, the Federal Reserve… Eustace Mullins went on to write the quintessential book exposing the FedRres scam called The Secrets of the Federal Reserve in the 1950’s. Even the ancient Greeks abolished lending money at interest (usury). This is Ezra Pound’s Canto on Usury which sums it up nicely… Contra Naturum (against the natural order of things):

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
25 August, 05:29
"The gov is trying to turn us into strawmen". The gov accomplished this before I was born.

The reality of this all is We should be scared. END

How much difference between animals "bred" in captivity for "their" usage. Be that usage experimentation, breeding or whatever sick "usage" covers (really don't want to go there)

25 August, 04:46
Random example taken online of principle vrs interest in regard to student loans… The $10,000 won’t go toward the acutal loan, it will go to pay down the interest … cabal controlled banks win again.

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
25 August, 05:32
somewhere i read the pardon is only for those that entered under Pell grants and only excused under $10K. is this accurate?