Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
25 August, 12:49
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins 🍿🍊

πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

The General
BREAKING: Aquarium code has been leaked to 4chan. Autists report activity occurring in Texas. Google is scrubbing and covering tracks.

REPORTED CODE DEFINITIONS
Aquarium: Kids locked in and can never leave. Used for prostitution. Active participants reportedly arrive via tunnel.

Bullring: Kill rooms. Passive participants who view. Children from third world countries.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
25 August, 01:53
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
I found this too, saying all of these homes were bought by Blackrock,
and listed as 24 hour aquariums on google. Oh boy now I am going down another rabbit hole.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shatter The Silence Warrior @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
Date 20 August 2022

What is AquariumGate?
On 8 August 2022, an anon stumbled upon strange "aquariums" on google maps. These "aquariums" are literally just addresses on residential streets. Some have reviews about how awesome the "aquarium" is, despite the fact that there is no such aquarium.
https://pst.klgrth.io/past...
01:55 PM - Aug 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by ShatterTheSilenceWarrior in this post can reply
Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
25 August, 03:20
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
Used to live there. TX creepiest place I've ever been. The noises at night made my skin crawl and the things that took place that were published were creepy AF. Look into bee hives being used to transport contraban. Also look into mother's morning out programs in local churches. Wondering how many aquarium's are located near churches with mother morning out or similar programs for young children. The Fb9 had it locked down and protected well (claiming it never crossed state lines so they were just keeping an eye on it but fully aware of the going's on) so may not be able to locate anything. 35 years ago it was like living in a time warp.

25 August, 04:59
In response Sadie Marie to her Publication
Holy Smokes 😳

25 August, 02:21
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
4 pics