Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
25 August, 12:49
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins 🍿🍊

πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

The General
BREAKING: Aquarium code has been leaked to 4chan. Autists report activity occurring in Texas. Google is scrubbing and covering tracks.

REPORTED CODE DEFINITIONS
Aquarium: Kids locked in and can never leave. Used for prostitution. Active participants reportedly arrive via tunnel.

Bullring: Kill rooms. Passive participants who view. Children from third world countries.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shatter The Silence Warrior @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
I found this too, saying all of these homes were bought by Blackrock,
and listed as 24 hour aquariums on google. Oh boy now I am going down another rabbit hole.
01:53 PM - Aug 25, 2022
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ShatterTheSilenceWarrior in this post can reply
25 August, 09:04
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
this is interdasting...just published yesterday...i have a feeling there is much more to the story?

BANNED from doing business in the State?

https://www.breitbart.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
25 August, 09:33
Very interesting. I think your definitely right, way more to the story. Great Job:)

Jack Seitzinger @Jrseitzinger
25 August, 03:15
Location of OS Aquarium, Chambers County, Texas - Helpmecovid

https://www.helpmecovid.co...

I Freespoke

25 August, 03:17
In response Jack Seitzinger to his Publication
πŸ‘€

Julia26John @Julia26John
25 August, 03:18
In response Jack Seitzinger to his Publication
Cash generating easy and fast method to work in part time and earn extra $15,000 or even more than this online. by working in my spare time i made $17990 in my previous month and i am very happy now because of this job. you can try this now by follow

details here……. http://Www.BuzzJoin.Com

Explorations 017 @Explorations17
25 August, 03:00
You are doing GREAT work Shatter!! Thank you!

25 August, 03:01
In response Explorations 017 to his Publication
Your welcome, this is way bigger then I imagined. It is making me sick to my stomache.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
25 August, 02:41
Now would be a good time to hear Trump make an off the wall
statement at a rally as only Trump can do-like-- someone found
a way to turn BlackRock into Black Ashes

25 August, 04:28
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
☺️ That would be Trumptastic!

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
25 August, 02:32
This is why they want Trump eliminated. To protect their active crimes against children. We pray constantly that their crimes will be ended. Every state will be complicit.

25 August, 02:39
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
You are correct, this is way way bigger then I ever imagined with the trafficking and murdering.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
25 August, 02:24
I don't know what's more disturbing: that there appears to be yet another instance of organized child trafficking or that this is just ONE list in ONE state.

25 August, 02:27
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
Very Disturbing and what I am finding is that they are shown all over the world on google maps. Listed as aquariums, bullrings, and aquatic sites as businesses but there is no business on the map. Even have weird reviews on some of them.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

25 August, 01:58
πŸ‘wow...great job!!!

keep us posted, please!

25 August, 02:03
Thank you for posting or I would have never known. I have been researching Odessa, and Midland Texas for the last few months and their underground homes where they have Oil Show Parties, and traffick women and children. Literally there are underground million dollar homes underground in neighborhoods. Residents there call the police all the time hearing noises and weird activities, especially around the Home Depot stores.

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
25 August, 02:16
Following this. Please God, save the children.

25 August, 01:55
Date 20 August 2022

What is AquariumGate?
On 8 August 2022, an anon stumbled upon strange "aquariums" on google maps. These "aquariums" are literally just addresses on residential streets. Some have reviews about how awesome the "aquarium" is, despite the fact that there is no such aquarium.
https://pst.klgrth.io/past...

25 August, 02:21
4 pics

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
25 August, 03:20
Used to live there. TX creepiest place I've ever been. The noises at night made my skin crawl and the things that took place that were published were creepy AF. Look into bee hives being used to transport contraban. Also look into mother's morning out programs in local churches. Wondering how many aquarium's are located near churches with mother morning out or similar programs for young children. The Fb9 had it locked down and protected well (claiming it never crossed state lines so they were just keeping an eye on it but fully aware of the going's on) so may not be able to locate anything. 35 years ago it was like living in a time warp.