Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins 🍿🍊

πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

The General
BREAKING: Aquarium code has been leaked to 4chan. Autists report activity occurring in Texas. Google is scrubbing and covering tracks.

REPORTED CODE DEFINITIONS
Aquarium: Kids locked in and can never leave. Used for prostitution. Active participants reportedly arrive via tunnel.

Bullring: Kill rooms. Passive participants who view. Children from third world countries.
12:49 PM - Aug 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
25 August, 09:24
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Not sure if you follow IceQued on TG, but over a year ago he was doing a dive on traficking, and saying the metal stars you see as decoration on some homes was a sign to show where to find children being trafficked. It seemed so random at the time, I stopped paying attention. Looks like it could be fact, and even worse. Ughhh.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
25 August, 09:40
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
thx! just followed the channel on TG

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
25 August, 03:57
I've been digging up these addresses too, a lot of them include the word Oak and at least six of these are located right near a facility or a lot of facilities that include the word "oak". Some of these are schools and nursing homes. Looks like the guess of witch's covens may be a good one. https://witchcraftandwitch...

Jack Seitzinger @Jrseitzinger
25 August, 03:56
Old River Winfree, TX. Yes, strange export buiness as well. Universal Studios Hollywood reviewed.

25 August, 05:09
In response Jack Seitzinger to his Publication
Maher Alkhatib is not the owner of the parcel (address) for the business MS Trucking Export US Business shown on google maps.

Maher Alkhatib - owner operator - Ms Trucking/Export US Business | LinkedIn

Maher Alkhatib - owner operator - Ms Trucking/Export US Business | LinkedIn

https://www.linkedin.com/i...

The Real Me @TheRealMe
25 August, 02:33
Julie Green spoke of an acquarium being in the news on Aug. 18 πŸ‘€

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
25 August, 02:29
another rabbithole.. my hisbands an anon widowβ€¦πŸ€­

25 August, 02:38
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
πŸ˜‚ so many of them.

they may have to start a support group!!!

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
25 August, 02:27
when things smell 'fishy'...

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
25 August, 02:09
trying to build one here in Stracuse NY right now . they are manuacs that run this place so that majes sense .

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
25 August, 02:09
trying to build one here in Stracuse NY right now . they are manuacs that run this place so that majes sense .

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
25 August, 01:53
I found this too, saying all of these homes were bought by Blackrock,
and listed as 24 hour aquariums on google. Oh boy now I am going down another rabbit hole.

25 August, 03:15
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
Location of OS Aquarium, Chambers County, Texas - Helpmecovid

https://www.helpmecovid.co...

I Freespoke

25 August, 09:04
this is interdasting...just published yesterday...i have a feeling there is much more to the story?

BANNED from doing business in the State?

https://www.breitbart.com/...

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
25 August, 01:31
wth?????????.....

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
25 August, 01:17
I looked up one of these addresses,114 Ripple Creek Rd. Shavono Park, TX and came across this. Creepy

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
25 August, 02:41
Dear Lord. Something else to turn our stomachs and pray over. One day I'll stop being surprised by these evil discoveries? One would think, but low and behold, here comes another one. πŸ™πŸΌ

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
25 August, 08:05
Looks like someone left a kid there..