Sea Shells @EyesWideOpen
03 February, 09:23

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
03 February, 10:37
In response Sea Shells to her Publication
Evolve_To_Ecology God Bless You & ALL your associates.
I did read elsewhere they NEVER isolated the COVID19 cell.

SUE THEM ALL.. Sue Fauci PERSONALLY since he conducted
tests both on HCQ & Masks... Proved HCQ works & Masks KILL...

FYI = Peru Courts just charged Gates, Soros & Rockefeller w/
CREATING COVID to force their NWO Agenda on the world.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sam Mccall @Mccalsa78
03 February, 10:40
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Obama signed an EO in 2014 to stop research on viruses like covid here in the USA. so fauci took it upon himself to do research in wuhan. Fauci needs to be sued!

Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply
Sam Mccall @Mccalsa78
04 February, 07:07
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
well then. i didn't see that part of the story.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
04 February, 09:04
In response Sam Mccall to her Publication
Our ferret-faced Fauci is, first of all, a Jesuit. I've been watching him since the late '70s. In the '80s, he was part of the great AIDS hoax. He owns 50% of the stock in AZT, a supposed therapy.

Rather than build the immune system, AZT actually kills it. They just lied & said the opposite. Then, they recommended healthy people with a "high-risk lifestyle" take it as preventive. So, healthy people took this as directed & crashed their immune systems... in the hundreds of thousands. Fauci owns that.

Big buddy of Bush 1st...