Jason Webber @Haldir1970
24 August, 11:33
Hello my brothers and sisters.

I never ask for this, but would you mind keeping me in your prayers?

Energies feel dense and negative tonight, and I am plagued with doubts about the “White Hats” and whether or not this is all just a Cabal psy-op to get all of us “resisters.”

Need some help getting back up. Thanks so much.

(Feeling like this - lots of running but getting nowhere).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
25 August, 12:26
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
10+ minths ago, buried in one of the darkest moments in my life, I followed the unction in my heart and recorded this:

https://rumble.com/vnh0bs-...

JESUS smile upon you for the courage and strength to humble yourself to your fellow Warriors of Love, Light, and TRUTH - to ask for a collective prayer and up-tick in your spirit.

Well done, Brother..!

#NCSWIC || #FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
25 August, 12:52
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
THANK YOU!!

I am overwhelmed at the love my Patriot brothers and sisters have shown me.

I have said this to more than one person tonight - the minute I asked for help, I felt as if a billion hands grabbed me and pulled me up. I have never felt that before - and I prayer that others have felt this when I gave prated for them. Everyone deserves to feel uplifted in this way.

Thank you brother. In answer to your wonderful message, I love you and your family as well.

Keeping you and your family in my prayers. God bless you.

Only people mentioned by Messina in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Miss. Messina, click on at the bottom under it