Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
26 August, 02:36
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
watched last week on vaca. Has aways been a fave. Always made me think there was a message I needed to get from it. Same with a lot of other movies. Watching them after being red pilled you start to get the message. It vibes truth. That final scene was powerful. Freedom vibes when he bows and walks through the door. Never got the True man reference till now though.
I always wanted a sequel.

note: friends I watched with weren’t getting the premise, let alone red pilled. They are intelligent, conservative Trump supporters but still buy everything on MSM. I’ts gonna take a lot to wake some people up. I think were really st the only way to do that stage is to reveal it ALL publically.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
25 August, 09:39
I just watched it the other night.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
25 August, 08:38
THE TRUMAN SHOW
JFK JR IS COMING HOME
DIVINE TWIN FLAMES

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
25 August, 10:22
This movie pops in my head quite often and I never thought about it in the past. [They] showed us all their lies and deception...we thought we were just ‘watching a movie’.

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
25 August, 09:37
YUP👊🏾

Red Edge @Rededge
25 August, 05:03
boom 💥

memes matter @NoComment
25 August, 04:58
🎯

North *** @Northstar
24 August, 10:55
+V

LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
24 August, 10:52
omg..... we LITERALLY just got done watching this movie........ Kim! 🥴😳

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
24 August, 11:02
In response LADY QF THE LAKE to his Publication
Vibes! :)

David Treciak @scifiwriter
24 August, 10:42
I feel cheated after all the lies and working as a wage slave all my life. I used to daydream about going back to some year in the past to make better decisions that would make me happier with my life. Now I'd never go back to being asleep in a rigged system.

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
24 August, 09:58
😲