Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Ken Mac @KenMac
25 August, 09:17
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Great photos ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง Weโ€™ll have to visit there someday. ๐Ÿ‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
25 August, 06:10
The Skye Boat Song (lyrics) - Outlander (theme song) - feat. Kathryn Jones/Raya Yarbrough - YouTube

theme song "Outlander" television seriesi don't own anything!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alycat 777 @alycat777
24 August, 11:27
๐Ÿ’žThank you Martin.Beautiful

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
24 August, 10:21
Soooo beautiful!! Thank you for sharing these with us!

Jody Donohue @Jody
24 August, 10:12
Martin, you are so gifted. I got lost in every one of these. Thank you for sharing with us. I must be at a good place in life, these made me very emotional. Gratitude. God bless ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Truth Grace @Faith_Family_Freedom
24 August, 10:08
Stunning!

Eagle Soul -Z โœ๏ธ donated @Eaglesoul
24 August, 09:51
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ•ŠBeautiful as ever...

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
24 August, 09:23
I love the Isle of Skye!
Stayed near the Aird of Sleat back in 1985
It is so beautiful!!
Went to a beach that is off the main track down to the Aird of Sleat, it is to the left but had to climb up some rocks & follow a fenceline to get to it, ask a local how to get to it...we had the beach to ourselves & watched seals & otters play in the water.
My ex-husbands family heritage is linked to the McCloud Clan of Skye.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
24 August, 09:15
Magnificent!
The boat images look like paintings.
Rest easy
๐Ÿ•Š

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
24 August, 09:08
It looks so peaceful! Enchanting!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 August, 09:03
OK, these are my very favorites. You had a great time, I can see. Incredible photos. Thanks for sharing.

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
24 August, 08:50
amazing!!!!!

Richie Richard @Richie
24 August, 08:50
Thank you for bringing the world to us.

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
24 August, 08:43
Beautiful! Thank you Martin. Big hug. Sleep well.

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
24 August, 08:29
Absolutely beautiful!โ˜บ๏ธ

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
24 August, 08:25
Have a blessed night fren from accross the pond. I'm still waiting for my Martin Geddes coffe table photo book. It would retire my super car book in 2 seconds.

Bless Up Martin, you are an inspiration to life!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
24 August, 08:23
These are incredible Martin, thank you for sharing โฃ

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
24 August, 08:20
Nice Work. Beutiful

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
24 August, 08:14
Those are so beautiful! Thank you, Martin!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
24 August, 08:02
Goodnight Martin. Your photographs are beautiful. :)

Nunya Business @AAug22
24 August, 07:53
Just beautiful! Thank you for sharing your talent with all of us