Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 August, 10:48
No more MSM bullshit!

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marla DuBois @Stitcher
24 August, 12:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
when is this bs going to end? i am one worried person as i have family and friends who want to remain clueless and willing to take another jab! What do I do?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
24 August, 06:23
In response Marla DuBois to his Publication
The only thing I can think of is that they are advertising the Comarity Covid vaccine , which is the FDA approved Pfizer Vax but it was not in production last I heard , and people go in and say they was the Covid Vax and they get the EUA one .
Tell them to ask for the Comatity Vax, as that is the only FDA approved one .
They may balk if its not available and ask them ‘why the deception?’
https://earthnewspaper.com...

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
The FDA decieved this country about the covid vaccines. the whole time it was an EAU and cominarty was and still is not available in this country. I will never trust the FDA or CDC again!
07:46 PM - Aug 24, 2022
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Stitcher in this post can reply
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
24 August, 07:53
In response Marla DuBois to his Publication
Of course not . However people dont know that the Comarity is not available in the USA. Perhaps your family will become more aware and a bit concerned at the deception that they are advertising on TV a vax ghat is not available and the EUA one is not actually FDA approved - or not