Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 August, 10:48
No more MSM bullshit!

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marla DuBois @Stitcher
when is this bs going to end? i am one worried person as i have family and friends who want to remain clueless and willing to take another jab! What do I do?
12:49 PM - Aug 24, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Stitcher in this post can reply
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
24 August, 06:23
In response Marla DuBois to his Publication
The only thing I can think of is that they are advertising the Comarity Covid vaccine , which is the FDA approved Pfizer Vax but it was not in production last I heard , and people go in and say they was the Covid Vax and they get the EUA one .
Tell them to ask for the Comatity Vax, as that is the only FDA approved one .
They may balk if its not available and ask them ‘why the deception?’
https://earthnewspaper.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marla DuBois @Stitcher
24 August, 07:46
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
The FDA decieved this country about the covid vaccines. the whole time it was an EAU and cominarty was and still is not available in this country. I will never trust the FDA or CDC again!

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
24 August, 01:58
Is it just me, or are we seeing a plethora of NEW medications being advertised on TV constantly, from the likes of Pfizer mostly? All that crap merely treats symptoms, never the root cause of whatever is ailing you! And the side effects are generally worse than whatever it is supposedly prescribed for! Do they REALLY think NOW is a good time to promote their line of new God-knows-what to the general public in light of everything we know, so far? Those so-called "vaccines" do nothing.....if anything, they are MAKING people sick or just flat out killing them! Sorry Pfizer, but you and the rest of Big Pharma are going down......your days are numbered!

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
24 August, 01:19
I would wait as the evidence is now coming to fruition. The best lesson will be when all of the info is put in front of them.

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
24 August, 01:47
In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication
my husband listens to only NBC and reads the washington post and they do not say or print anything bad about these vaccines. This is what is so frustrating because he thinks that everything they spew is true!!!!!!

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
24 August, 01:18
LT on andweknow.com should have a link to pfizer docs showing side effects...print and show

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 August, 01:14
If it were me I would put a ton of evidence, which is out there, in front of them about ppl falling over death from it and being permanently health screwed.