Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
No more MSM bullshit!

https://www.bitchute.com/v...
10:48 AM - Aug 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Marla DuBois @Stitcher
24 August, 12:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
when is this bs going to end? i am one worried person as i have family and friends who want to remain clueless and willing to take another jab! What do I do?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
24 August, 01:58
In response Marla DuBois to his Publication
Is it just me, or are we seeing a plethora of NEW medications being advertised on TV constantly, from the likes of Pfizer mostly? All that crap merely treats symptoms, never the root cause of whatever is ailing you! And the side effects are generally worse than whatever it is supposedly prescribed for! Do they REALLY think NOW is a good time to promote their line of new God-knows-what to the general public in light of everything we know, so far? Those so-called "vaccines" do nothing.....if anything, they are MAKING people sick or just flat out killing them! Sorry Pfizer, but you and the rest of Big Pharma are going down......your days are numbered!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
24 August, 06:23
In response Marla DuBois to his Publication
The only thing I can think of is that they are advertising the Comarity Covid vaccine , which is the FDA approved Pfizer Vax but it was not in production last I heard , and people go in and say they was the Covid Vax and they get the EUA one .
Tell them to ask for the Comatity Vax, as that is the only FDA approved one .
They may balk if its not available and ask them ‘why the deception?’
https://earthnewspaper.com...