Martin Geddes @martingeddes
This essay might get me put in prison, and that's OK. https://newsletter.marting...
06:42 AM - Aug 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
24 August, 12:41
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
AWESOME! Thank you, Warrior... you were born to be one...🙏🤗💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kewey Kewey @Keweykewey
23 August, 08:44
getting dns error 😡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
23 August, 07:37
I was just reading your article and clicking the links to the Notices you sent in, and I think it's been wiped (don't know whether by you or someone else). I am with you on this, sent my three notices of conditional acceptance upon proof of claim (obviously they couldn't answer correctly) and now every letter gets returned to sender without opening. Summons is an invitation anyway lol. TV licence cancelled last year, gas & electric meters swapped for my own. Just the car is my biggest problem, because they technically own it the bstards. Got my renewal through for the road tax the other day, and SO want to say 'thanks but no thanks' lol

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 August, 05:50
Martin, it seems that Scottish Holiday has brought our your inner William Wallace. (Please don’t be offended. As an one from the Rebel colony, I mean it as the BEST compliment!)
IT IS THE RIGHT STAND. IT IS THE RIGHT TIME.
Godspeed your cause to VICTORY. 🙏

23 August, 05:53
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Gonna be needing that full armor of God you know!
🙏

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
23 August, 12:09
THANK YOU MARTIN FOR STANDING WE WISH YOU WELL AND ENJOY YOUR FREEDOM HOLIDAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS PATRIOT

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
23 August, 09:29
Thanks Martin. Good luck in the slammer at Her Maj's pleasure. This is excellent stuff. If only we were all as brave. I'm still struggling to cancel direct debits. I was wondering about whether it should be just the energy, or council tax, TV licence, water etc. All these could go the same way and be used (illegally) to drain my bank account. None of them deserve any support, as they are all pushing the globalist propaganda. Would you mind if I try posting your link on Twitter? It's really no use just preaching to the converted.

23 August, 05:39
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
try turning a photo image of the link upside down. means they will have to mannually put in address in their browser but it often gets past the devils. 🙏