Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
04 February, 01:13
Tons of military in Castle Rock Colorado. DOD right around the corner too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Reagan @GhostReagan
Must just all be a coincidence...

Can't wait until I can tell all my friends and family to eat $hit when the credits roll...
01:16 PM - Feb 04, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GhostReagan in this post can reply
Bee Saved @BSaved
14 May, 09:40
In response Ghost Reagan to his Publication
🖕Pence

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
04 February, 06:02
Trumps family would have been well protected a long time ago, Pence is locked up, No fly was removed weeks ago at lago and military is sweeping up bad guys all over Country. Just my take.

Nunya Business @AAug22
04 February, 05:47
What site is thomas wictor on?

VickiLynn Roberts @VickiLynn
14 May, 10:26
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
Found him here ... diff social media app. 👏👏👏

VickiLynn Roberts @VickiLynn
25 May, 09:46
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
see top line👇👇👇

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
04 February, 02:27
we don't have to know details, but the changes in attitudes say everything.

Zena Jin @zenalove
04 February, 02:18
Maybe for their safety? bad guys trying to attack them ?

Deb Patriot @DeeDee10
04 February, 01:52
Can't wait to tell some of mine that have their heads up their arse. 👍🏼