Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Tons of military in Castle Rock Colorado. DOD right around the corner too.
01:13 PM - Feb 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Melly Everly @Melly1776
05 February, 09:29
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
One of my old stompin grounds from many moons pasted. 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mainly_ Amy @MainlyAmy
05 February, 01:42
I saw a post that showed air traffic tonite & there was a plane heading from DC cross country, tonight that was same model as AF1. Biden’s schedule had nothing, so it couldnt be determined if it was or wasnt AF1.... 🤷🏼‍♀️(maybe on gab or teleg)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mainly_ Amy @MainlyAmy
05 February, 01:42
I saw a post that showed air traffic tonite & there was a plane heading from DC cross country, tonight that was same model as AF1. Biden’s schedule had nothing, so it couldnt be determined if it was or wasnt AF1.... 🤷🏼‍♀️(maybe on gab or teleg)

Oakley Clark @COPatriot7
04 February, 09:49
Lots of equipment/troops headed north on I-25 Sunday am south of Colorado Springs.

Jehanne ArQ @JehanneArQ
04 February, 09:14
tunnels from dia to NORAD probably go right through here

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 February, 08:58
GLAD YOU MADE IT OVER!

Only followers of this user (MMartique) can see their posts

Jean Anne @JeanAnne17
04 February, 05:31
PAY ATTENTION PATRIOTS...👁👁

TRUMPSARA 2021 @TrumpSara1
04 February, 02:21
I live in Colorado.

ginger hunley @gingerhunley
04 February, 01:57
how many castlerocks are there

F B Jones @FBJones
04 February, 02:14
In response ginger hunley to her Publication
Many things have had many meanings since the first drop.

California American @CaliforniaAmerican
04 February, 01:43
Castle Rock Colorado is a lovely small city...with some money...
about 20 min south of Denver...between Denver
and Colorado Springs.
lots of open land between major possible connections.
Look on google earth and find....Denver Airport,
Castle Rock, AirForce Academy, Colorado Springs, Cheyenne Mountain (Norad), Pattetson Air Force base, colorado Springs Airport.
All within 100 miles circumfrence.
unusual? idk....but they could ALL be underground connected as well?
btw...Castle Rock named for the huge 'rock'
that very noticibly lays outside of town...rt
off the highway.

Jehanne ArQ @JehanneArQ
04 February, 09:42
In response California American to his Publication
yes. castle rock is the county seat of douglas county. In the top 10 wealthiest county in the nation and also one of only 2 counties in CO that refused to use dominion software for Nov 2020 elections. it is a red county full of patriots.

Tek InCo @TekInCo
04 February, 10:43
In response California American to his Publication
You forgot to add Buckley AFB... Home of the giant "golf balls"

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
04 February, 01:29
OK fill me in. I live in Colorado just SW of Castlerock CO. I know DIA is a human trafficking hub. The AFA is located just south of Castle Rock. Cheyenne Mountain is in Colorado Springs which is just south of Castle Rock. Several military in the Colorado Springs area. What does this mean?

California American @CaliforniaAmerican
04 February, 02:06
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
sorry...to answer your q....I pray good is winning
and all the biden pseudo govt officials are being
rounded up...with no true govt in place...
just like D C ...I think as most...that the military
is in charge. They are their to protect the citizens
and get rid of the trash.

lisa mincey @lisamincey
04 February, 08:45
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
me too carol...colorado springs here!!!

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
04 February, 01:27
Not far from the Springs either

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
04 February, 01:24
Mmhhhmmmm.....I've commented on this on another platform before. Now just patiently waiting to see if it transpires. ;)

Ghost Reagan @GhostReagan
04 February, 01:16
Must just all be a coincidence...

Can't wait until I can tell all my friends and family to eat $hit when the credits roll...

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
04 February, 06:02
In response Ghost Reagan to his Publication
Trumps family would have been well protected a long time ago, Pence is locked up, No fly was removed weeks ago at lago and military is sweeping up bad guys all over Country. Just my take.

Bee Saved @BSaved
14 May, 09:40
In response Ghost Reagan to his Publication
🖕Pence

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
04 February, 01:16
“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”