Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
24 August, 03:53
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
As the Virgin Mary tramples the Serpent

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
2nd Amendment @Faster_than_911
24 August, 12:41
Trump has been hovering taking the punches. He's going to hit back and hit back hard. The evil bastards won't even see it coming!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
24 August, 12:31
Reminds me of the very first prophecy of our Messiah, Yeshua, in Genesis 3:15... I LIKE IT!

And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

https://www.gotquestions.o...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 August, 11:48
7:45
Spirit of DJT

We all have a spirit animal.
Just watched a movie that you would find as symbolic as Nana last night, I mean it was seriously over the top, "Golden Compass"

So many symbols going on in this movie Nana would not know where to start.

The Eagle has been watching the snake for a long time.
The Snake did not even know the Eagles was up there until it was too late and once his eyes were taken down...the Eagle could pick and choose the time to strike from behind.
The snake was fookd!

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
24 August, 11:27
Took out those fooking eyes! 😎

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
24 August, 10:26
I hate snakes!

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
24 August, 10:24
Winning!😊🇺🇸

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 August, 10:17
Well-Played.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
24 August, 09:32
fooker cant see rhe rear guard attack . fooked ! Have a great day Johnny that was awesome

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
24 August, 10:16
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
You too brother👊

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
22 August, 08:50
falcon or hawk. baddass

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 August, 10:24
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
It looks like a sharp shinned hawk.

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
22 August, 08:48
*whispers* fooked !