Yester Vue @realyestervue
22 August, 07:44
I miss old America...don;t you guys? Remember when no one followed you putting bumpers everywhere and strapping helmets on you? How did we live through all this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheRepublic ForWhichIStand @TheRepublicForWhichIStand
22 August, 11:52
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
This was me on the bike, 100%. I jumped my neon green Mongoose with the Z-Rims all over the hood. Was a bunny hoppin son of a bitch. Loved it when something turned into a construction site and there was leftover bricks and boards to make new jumps! Kids these days really have missed out on life.

Reminder: "They" took this from you and your children. It's time to take it back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
We did this cause this guy was all over TV in the 70's so we all wanted to do the same wild stuff. This guy was wild and a tough dude. Made all his jumps on Harley's! He was red white and blue "Merican" to the core tho...
01:19 PM - Aug 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
TheRepublic ForWhichIStand @TheRepublicForWhichIStand
22 August, 02:27
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Yup, I am sure I pretended to be him a couple times jumping the 'Snake Canyon' that was the drainage ditch behind my moms house! I was also a bad ass on the big wheel.

22 August, 02:39
In response TheRepublic ForWhichIStand to his Publication
I went thru a few of those big hollow plastic front wheels myself!