Yester Vue @realyestervue
22 August, 07:44
I miss old America...don;t you guys? Remember when no one followed you putting bumpers everywhere and strapping helmets on you? How did we live through all this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
We Go All @5_5weseeyou
22 August, 10:47
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Bout 10 years ago my wife and i visited the Philippines, we were actually just discussing the differences to the US and RP concerning safety laws.. and lo and behold, 6 kids in shorts and flip flops all hanging off one very small bike rolled by... every kid on that bike was having the time of their lives.. exclamation point was added to our original conversation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
They are supposed to be just being kids like that...best times for them is the "local village" group running together amuck like we did!
10:50 AM - Aug 22, 2022
In response We Go All to his Publication
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yester Vue, click on at the bottom under it