Yester Vue @realyestervue
22 August, 07:44
I miss old America...don;t you guys? Remember when no one followed you putting bumpers everywhere and strapping helmets on you? How did we live through all this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
22 August, 08:08
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
We didn’t have streetlights, but basically somehow you ended up at home when it got dark. We played outside, rode horses bikes and go carts, used real
axes and saws to cut paths through the woods and build forts and tree houses. We didn’t need to be coddled or watched over, it was the most amazing time to grow up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
When we (my buds and I) were 12 and 13 years old, we used to walk into the general store in our home town WITH shotguns in our hands, and buy shot shells to walk thru town with the guns/ammo to go squirrel hunt. Poor boys couldn't afford a box of shells so the store owner would sell them to us individually for ¢.50 each. We could all afford to buy two or three and that was enough for a success story for squirrel. If not, we always found plenty of tactical stumps, strategically tossed cans into the river to shoot from the bridge as they passed beneath us floating...but nary a single unspent shell ever made it home. We even used to be able to bike all over and gather soft drink bottles to redeem for a dime each for those shells mentioned!
08:26 AM - Aug 22, 2022
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
22 August, 09:07
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
We basically did the same, walked to the store every afternoon, got a soda and a candy bar and went home to find other projects to embark upon. My dad always left his change laying around so I didn’t have to search for soda bottles, i think he did it on purpose so I wouldn’t bug him for money every afternoon 😂