Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
20 August, 04:52
🍿 Given that we're watching Q's movie
Given that the Bidan admin is faux
Given that QTeam are managing much of the MSM
Given that Space Force now controls all Military Sats
& can TAKE OUT ALL MSM sats
[including the entire web]
& GIVEN that The Plan To Save The World is going great...

How about this:

WHAT IF THE 87,000 NEW IRS AGENTS
were hired
TO RETURN TAXES TO THE PEOPLE?? 👍😹

#HappyThoughtForTheDay
#TheBestIsTrulyToCome

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 August, 09:19
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Did you see your blog made the Situation Update on Rumble?

https://rumble.com/v1gqxfb...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
Im so confused after watching this. I hot half way through and realized nothing make sense. What if what I think is true.. is disinformation and I have in turn spread a lie? It discourages me from wanting to share anything. Not trying to be a negative nancy.. as I am not. Just saying I need to stop trying to wake people up as I am not sure what is the truth anymore..lol
11:33 AM - Aug 21, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Kdoner12 in this post can reply
max moody @33maximus33
22 August, 04:20
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
Same here, I've been burned too many times.

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
21 August, 08:34
You aren't alone. I have the same question and thoughts. It can get you discouraged.
Hang in there.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
21 August, 08:28
WD, I'm praying that you feel peace that passes understanding tonight. A lot of us are confused and not wanting to mislead, we just need to give it to God/Creator. He loves you and wants to give you peace.❤️🙏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 August, 08:22
We know many many Truths hun as facts already.
We will figure out the rest once these evils are removed from controlling our world.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
21 August, 08:31
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I would just hate to be misleading. Thats why I ask so many questions from more seasoned Anons 🥰

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
21 August, 11:49
Don't feel bad, WD,
you are not alone in wondering
what is Q's MOVIE
& what is actual? 😹

Please keep sharing 🙏💞🐾