Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
๐Ÿฟ Given that we're watching Q's movie
Given that the Bidan admin is faux
Given that QTeam are managing much of the MSM
Given that Space Force now controls all Military Sats
& can TAKE OUT ALL MSM sats
[including the entire web]
& GIVEN that The Plan To Save The World is going great...

How about this:

WHAT IF THE 87,000 NEW IRS AGENTS
were hired
TO RETURN TAXES TO THE PEOPLE?? ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜น

#HappyThoughtForTheDay
#TheBestIsTrulyToCome
04:52 PM - Aug 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
22 August, 12:02
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
My first thought was they are WHโ€™s
Think mirror ๐Ÿ˜‰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
22 August, 11:44
I thought the same thing, or National Guards becoming those badged for Marshall Law?

โ€œTheyโ€ think Budgeting ๐Ÿคฃ this $$$ for their advancement, but in true Trump Form, Boomerang Back for โ€œWe The Peopleโ€ to acquire FREEDOM! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
21 August, 08:00
My thoughts, same!

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
21 August, 08:06
In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
๐Ÿ’ž Hi Samuel ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคฉ

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
21 August, 07:35
The first thing I thought was they were going to make a mass arrest of all the DS doubles for tax evasion. Would be one way to round them all up and move on to the next phase of this saga.

@MLM Addiction;Truth @SunCrystal369
21 August, 07:12
Hi Kat, when I heard the hiring of 87000 IRS agents, I said The exact same thing!! We all know the FED has been dismantled! we all know the IRS has been absorbed into the Treasury, that Commander in Chief is in charge of. DJT!!! Soo Yea, not buyin it!๐Ÿ˜‰
Great minds think alike!!

21 August, 10:54
In response @MLM Addiction;Truth to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜ฝโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ”†

Oสผ Boy WTF @V_Anon
21 August, 02:07
What about this:
Just a thought.
What if everyone is closing shop and getting ready or are
already hiding out in their high plush underground bunkers and hoarding all the food and waiting for some major earth shattering catastrophe?
Wouldn't that be the perfect plan and show?
Ah, forget about it, just a weird, stupid thought.

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
21 August, 12:02
My thought was that the Biden admin was attempting to scare the people by claiming they would all be armed. Then a few days ago, I thought it might be possible they would arm them all with the Biden admin planning to use them against the people but the people would turn on them instead. Thought it was a rather brilliant plan to arm everyone against the government.๐Ÿ˜Ž

The idea of them giving us all the money back just adds to the genius of the plan.๐Ÿคฃ

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
21 August, 11:42
They drove a lot of ppl to suicide. Evil. Thieves. Hope justice was served.

Bdub 777 @Bdub4619
21 August, 11:32
That would be a wonderous blessing, and then find them new jobs as soon as they are done and abolish the IRS!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 August, 09:19
Did you see your blog made the Situation Update on Rumble?

https://rumble.com/v1gqxfb...

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
21 August, 11:33
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Im so confused after watching this. I hot half way through and realized nothing make sense. What if what I think is true.. is disinformation and I have in turn spread a lie? It discourages me from wanting to share anything. Not trying to be a negative nancy.. as I am not. Just saying I need to stop trying to wake people up as I am not sure what is the truth anymore..lol

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
21 August, 11:44
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Imagine my shock. THIEVES! Insurance.

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
20 August, 11:44
i will agree with you on this, now at least two are holding this vision.

21 August, 11:55
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
"If 2 of you agree on Earth
concerning ANYTHING that they ask,
it will be done for them
by My Father in Heaven.
For where 2 or 3 are gathered together in My name,
I am there in the midst of them.โ€

~ Matthew 18 : 19, 20

And so it is, Angela, and so it is ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
20 August, 08:37

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
20 August, 08:06
NICE THOUGHTS BUT COMPUTERS ARE FASTER. AND THEY DON'T NEED WEAPONS.

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
20 August, 07:55
Every Action has it's Opposite or Equal Reaction..๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™

20 August, 08:15
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ฝ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ’“

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
20 August, 07:19
I was thinking this too, and it makes more sense falls in line with GESARA/NESARA
๐Ÿ˜Š

20 August, 07:27
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
The Power of Positive Thinking!! ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ’“๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

#WeAreChildrenOfGodAndCanDoAnything

Michelle Conn @writermom
20 August, 06:48
Makes perfect sense! As usual, MSM putting out fear tactics, while in reality the agents could be used for something related to NESARA. Who knows? That would be wonderful if so!

20 August, 06:49
In response Michelle Conn to her Publication
I'm with you, Michelle! ๐Ÿ˜‰

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
20 August, 06:30
Thats exactly what I had mentioned..
OMG awesome if its the legit reason!

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
20 August, 06:25
that would be awesome! i wondered the other day if they may be training to aid in the arrests in D.C. being that 98% of the people are corrupted. lots of arrests. i like your thoughts way better. lol

20 August, 06:54
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
I'm a glass is half-full kinda person! ๐Ÿ˜น

I TRUST QTeam & Q+
& Q+ is ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS saying ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ’ž

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
20 August, 06:16

Victor This Guy @This_guy
20 August, 06:11
Makes great sense! Its even plausable. AND it leaves room for a triple reverse mindfuck resulting in total victory.
The QFS may need the new meatbags for swapping our old currency for new....banks have already or will soon crash. ๐Ÿค—

...assuming u removed ur money from the banks.

20 August, 07:18
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
๐Ÿ˜น "Triple reverse" fits right in with
double-triple-&-quadruple agents!!! ๐Ÿ™€

QTeam is NEVER predictable
so this may just be wishful thinking
but wouldn't it be fun if it wasn't ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
20 August, 06:00
Been thinking this too.. I even posted a meme about how fire arms and ammo intended for the new "Agents" were seized...White Hats Op, bet there weren't even any arms and ammo...just waking up the normies....he he he....๐Ÿ˜‰

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
20 August, 05:26
Sounds like a great fantasy movie plot you got there....

That they were/are recruiting sociopaths willing to 'use deadly force' upon American citizens should clarify the intent. The IRS is NOT a division of our government โ€“โ€“ it is a hostile foreign entity created and installed (fraudulently) as enforcement to the enslavement agenda which JFK spoke about....

Victor This Guy @This_guy
20 August, 06:13
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
Dont fear the media.๐Ÿ˜‰

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
20 August, 11:13
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
What about Treasury agents? What is their job description?

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
20 August, 05:05
Yes, that was my thought as well! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

20 August, 07:25
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Because you rock, Auntie_M!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฝ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’“

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
20 August, 04:57
YES!

BINGO!
YES YES YES!!

I've had a hunch that THAT is exactly what's going on with the 87,000 ARMED new IRS Agents.

EO 13818 WILL BRING THEM ALL DOWN
Blocking the property of persons involved in serious human rights abuse.

Thanks be to God!

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
20 August, 06:12
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Interesting page here๐Ÿ‘‡
https://www.presidency.ucs...

20 August, 08:17
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜ฝ Right on, RP!!

But COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR had a better thought:
"Computers are faster" !!! ๐Ÿ˜น

He is so right.
I forgot, momentarily, about the Quantum Financial System
& how SPECTACULAR that is going to be
for Humanity!! ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ’“๐ŸŒˆ