JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Q Post 3376 is not a delta but includes AUG 20. It was posted 7.8.19 at 9:20:15 and serves as a healthy reminder of what lies ahead. My long-held position surrounding the [Huma/Hillary] tapes- if you have not seen and heard them- is to avoid them. Trust us. It's bad. Pure evil. You can't unsee that.

#FamilyIsEverything
10:07 PM - Aug 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Optical Awakenings @Unite
30 August, 08:57
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Why does justice take so long😔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 August, 09:57
I don't need to see it, I believe [they] are corrupt and capable of such evil. There are those who will have to see it in order to believe it. Then there are those who will refuse to see or believe it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
21 August, 08:06
How should we advise those we been working on to red pill? Do you think they would even take my advise since they didn’t unplug from the matrix? How are they going to handle such a visual?

LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
21 August, 05:49
They don't have to see the worst of the worst. But I have heard 'I don't believe in executions', & 'Everyone is entitled to their own opinion", & 'everyone is entitled to live their lives the way they want', to know that they will have to see plenty to get that stupidity out of their heads. I talked to a friend from junior high (lots of years ago), the other day. Hadn't talked to her for about 4yrs. She asked me what I have been doing. I started to tell her. It wasn't long before she said 'what do you mean'. Clearly, totally clueless. She said 'well, we just need to agree to disagree'. She would like to disagree without knowing anything. Sorry, but that isn't how you keep history from repeating itself. She has had plenty of years to enjoy life & not see the horrors of reality. Times up.

Optical Awakenings @Unite
30 August, 09:00
In response LIVE LIFE to her Publication
Knowledge is power and we are taught to reject our power and stay ignorant. Ignore 😐

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 August, 04:47
I know it's awful and I would never watch it. I can't comprehend this kind of evil.

CJJM Patriot @caribou
21 August, 04:42

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
21 August, 01:48
I think it should be made available to see who chooses to. We need to stop being treated like children that can't make a decision. You need full proof go here...you need redacted files click here...and so on...people can decide for themselves what they want...that is what is wrong with this country...people have forgot they have all the power...but they are waking up now!!! We will be heard!

Victor This Guy @This_guy
30 August, 01:48
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Q: ...the choice to know will be urs. U rock Erin!!! Great thinking.👊🤝

Marianne COWGER @mcowgerFL
21 August, 01:45
HANG THE DEVILS!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 August, 12:54
It is horrible Nana has seen parts of it.
Idk what side of this I fall on.

If ppl do not ACTUALLY SEE the debth of the evil they will never really grasp it and there is the fear of it repeating. It may need to be seared in ppls minds in order that they NEVER FORGET!

On the other hand there are probably ppl that cant handle it too.

Nana thinks this has to be a NDE as Juan says because if it is not then ppl would just forget it and go right back to there old self within a very short time frame.

21 August, 04:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
people should have a choice

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
21 August, 04:58
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, i am with you and @Erin Smith...i strongly believe ALL need to see at least some of it, otherwise they WILL remain the same and will contribute to circumstances, staying as before all of this. i have never met Juan(and am still waiting on my copy of book🙄🤔😊)...HOWEVER, i am in agreement with pretty much all he has said. People no longer can be "babied" ...they need to own up to what has happened/ is happening...or, yes, they are LOST...like the title of the TV show back when.

Every Time @soTELLme533
20 August, 11:40
When I was a kid, I couldn't even handle the word "evil" but eventually I came to realize that in order to eradicate evil, I would, first have to face it.
My mother used to say, "Pull yourself up by your bootstraps and get tough."
Seeing what real monsters do is beyond sickening, beyond heartbreaking. Well - there are really no words.
But I want everyone to see it. You may disagree, but I feel that:
THIS EVIL SHOULD BE SEARED INTO EVERYONE'S MEMORY!
That might be the only way to make sure this can never happen again.
So try it- Pull yourself up by your bootstraps. Prayer helps.

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
20 August, 11:19
i certainly cant have that seared into my mind, just knowing the horrors keeps this insomniac awake.

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
20 August, 11:13
Nope. not for me, i don’t even watch fake horror movies, so I know I am not letting that into my spirit.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
20 August, 10:56
I've seen screenshots, but didn't realize I was about to see them. It's definitely not something you can remove from your consciousness. It is horrendous and heart-breaking.

21 August, 04:51
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
That happened to me as well and is bad enough. I know I couldn't handle it.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
30 August, 02:07
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Yes ma'am me too.😱 And i had pics of trays full of fetus's, all different sizes that i wanted to share with my whole family....but couldnt. Even for my credibility back i couldnt. I didnt want to put those images in their head. Eventually i deleted them...but can still see them clearly in my head.😱 This nightmare doesnt end for us...it ends for ever tho...for our future descendants.
THAT is why WE ARE here fighting in real time with real life consequences. We were chosen because we give a damn.
Soo much amazing stuff is coming tho...our salvation will be the fruits of our labor. Fruits like we cannot imagine! Faith has saved us. And all we did was the right thing....this isnt a story about heroes...its a story about cowards. After all...we were ALL brainwashed...yet here WE are...awaking and fighting mad!!! U rock patriot!!!👊🤝🙏☝🏁🇺🇸🐸💜