JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
20 August, 10:07
Q Post 3376 is not a delta but includes AUG 20. It was posted 7.8.19 at 9:20:15 and serves as a healthy reminder of what lies ahead. My long-held position surrounding the [Huma/Hillary] tapes- if you have not seen and heard them- is to avoid them. Trust us. It's bad. Pure evil. You can't unsee that.

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 August, 12:54
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
It is horrible Nana has seen parts of it.
Idk what side of this I fall on.

If ppl do not ACTUALLY SEE the debth of the evil they will never really grasp it and there is the fear of it repeating. It may need to be seared in ppls minds in order that they NEVER FORGET!

On the other hand there are probably ppl that cant handle it too.

Nana thinks this has to be a NDE as Juan says because if it is not then ppl would just forget it and go right back to there old self within a very short time frame.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ @Eaglesoul
Nana, i am with you and @Erin Smith...i strongly believe ALL need to see at least some of it, otherwise they WILL remain the same and will contribute to circumstances, staying as before all of this. i have never met Juan(and am still waiting on my copy of book🙄🤔😊)...HOWEVER, i am in agreement with pretty much all he has said. People no longer can be "babied" ...they need to own up to what has happened/ is happening...or, yes, they are LOST...like the title of the TV show back when.
04:58 AM - Aug 21, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Eaglesoul in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 August, 09:48
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
If you have been waiting a while on your book you should go over to 107Daily and ask the Wayfarer-COO

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
21 August, 10:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Will do...it may have got lost...over a year...Thank you, Nana💞😘