Only people mentioned by humunu in this post can reply
We the People @grandmatobe
21 August, 04:45
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
As a child of abusive parents, I NEVER trust anyone. BUT, my sweet, good-hearted husband has learned some hard truths about 'friends & family' It is very sad, I hope we all can recover but I am afraid it will take at least a generation to get over the betrayal

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
21 August, 02:40
The attacks actually started in 2016, right after Trump won. Was shocked to see the anger and rage, it's escalated since, fueled by MSM. The fear started then, world war III, inflation, and anything else that MSM pumped out that would happen under Trump's presidency. Remember people being attacked for wearing a MAGA hat?... many cheered that on.... wonder if they have awakened yet?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
21 August, 02:02
And that's on top of them calling us misguided idiots for trusting DJT and believing in "the plan."

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
20 August, 08:25
Tragic and true. What a sad eye opening it has been.