Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
It's true that many more people are waking up... Talked to a friend from childhood this past week. She brought up the subject about how horrible the news is and that she can't watch it anymore. She leans to the Left. She wanted to know why there was so much hate. We both grew up going to church. I reminded her what Jesus said. And that today is very much good vs. evil, but that God wins! Asked if I could read her a prophecy and she said yes. Read one from Julie Green and she started sobbing and asked if we really will all be okay, all of us around the world. I started crying too. Told her yes, that God is on our side, and even though it will probably be rocky for a bit longer, we're going to come through all this and into better days. Never give up on people in your life who seem to have lost their way. Bad times have a way of shaking them up to what's real. Keep the prayers going up! Even on your own not-so-good days, keep the prayers ascending!
01:24 AM - Aug 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Sam, click on at the bottom under it