Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
19 August, 05:15
Navy decode

=

Always And Forever πŸ’˜/ Psalms One One Nine Verse One Three Zero / There Is Still Good In The Hearts And Minds Of Others Out There I Am One πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ/ Wait For The Words / Awaiting Jesus Second Coming 🀩/1️⃣1️⃣ Eleven Is The Equal Sign Eight Is The Infinity 8️⃣♾️/ Those That Remain Will Be Saved / Dance To The Tension Of A World On Edge πŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸŽΆπŸŽ΅/ Holiest Divine Interpretation / The Worlds Best Telepathic Ability / The Light Does Not Fear The Darkness πŸ•―οΈπŸ’ͺ/ The Choice To Know Will Be Yours / And Many False Prophets Shall Rise / Look In The Mirror Who Do You See πŸͺž/ Dont Use Fluoride Or Drink Tap Water / Do I Look Like I Play Games You Fool πŸ”₯🐲
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
335-533
2010-0102
2383-3832
TS 14:01 - 2:01

Something BIG is coming.
Q

NO ONE PERSON IS ABOVE ANOTHER.
WE, THE PEOPLE, ARE MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
19 August, 06:29
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
The Light Does Not Fear The Darkness πŸ•―οΈπŸ’ͺ

#BlueGreenTeam πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
19 August, 09:57
There are many fluoride free toothpastes available. Also fluoride can be filtered out of water. My personal story is my gums improved once I stopped using fluoride. No sensitivity now either. I did not tell my hygienist or dentist I had switched. They remarked at the how great my gums were looking. πŸ˜‰ Don't get fluoride treaments either.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
19 August, 09:57
There are many fluoride free toothpastes available. Also fluoride can be filtered out of water. My personal story is my gums improved once I stopped using fluoride. No sensitivity now either. I did not tell my hygienist or dentist I had switched. They remarked at the how great my gums were looking. πŸ˜‰ Don't get fluoride treaments either.

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
19 August, 08:55

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
19 August, 08:55
In response Jane Doeβœ”οΈ to her Publication
🀣🀣

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
19 August, 06:55

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
19 August, 06:55

Joe Qanada UM @realToddEJones
19 August, 06:50
Waste byproduct from smelting aluminum. Fluorine. A form of sodium and behaves as such. Invented in Nazi Germany for population control. Processes into fluoride. Also used in drugs for depression, IE: Prozac. Unusually high concentrations found in the oceans in recent decades which has been altering behavioural patterns in sea-life, most noteably in shrimp displaying suicidal tendencies.