Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
19 August, 05:15
Navy decode

=

Always And Forever πŸ’˜/ Psalms One One Nine Verse One Three Zero / There Is Still Good In The Hearts And Minds Of Others Out There I Am One πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ/ Wait For The Words / Awaiting Jesus Second Coming 🀩/1️⃣1️⃣ Eleven Is The Equal Sign Eight Is The Infinity 8️⃣♾️/ Those That Remain Will Be Saved / Dance To The Tension Of A World On Edge πŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸŽΆπŸŽ΅/ Holiest Divine Interpretation / The Worlds Best Telepathic Ability / The Light Does Not Fear The Darkness πŸ•―οΈπŸ’ͺ/ The Choice To Know Will Be Yours / And Many False Prophets Shall Rise / Look In The Mirror Who Do You See πŸͺž/ Dont Use Fluoride Or Drink Tap Water / Do I Look Like I Play Games You Fool πŸ”₯🐲
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
335-533
2010-0102
2383-3832
TS 14:01 - 2:01

Something BIG is coming.
Q

NO ONE PERSON IS ABOVE ANOTHER.
WE, THE PEOPLE, ARE MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
19 August, 06:29
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
The Light Does Not Fear The Darkness πŸ•―οΈπŸ’ͺ

#BlueGreenTeam πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
19 August, 06:33
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
"Dont Use Fluoride Or Drink Tap Water"

10 images

Only people mentioned by GayleStorm15 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Gayle Storm, click on at the bottom under it