Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 August, 12:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Harold Holman donated @Ready88
17 August, 12:18
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Smells like $tinky @$$ News . .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 August, 11:39
In response Harold Holman to his Publication
Do you think they make fun of the one with the white tail?

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
18 August, 11:56
💞 2 Videos

8-17-22 JUAN O SAVIN
The Patriot Party News w/Chas Carter, Punisher Dallas,
Warren & Matt Merck

https://rumble.com/v1gdn3t...
___
8-18-22 JUAN O SAVIN
w/David N Rodriguez

SETS THE RECORD STRAIGHT

https://rumble.com/v1gidh7...

DNR
You’ve been a level head throughout all of this.
A lighthouse in a storm..
but there’s people out there discrediting you right now
& it’s bothering me.

Juan
I try & give information as I understand it..
from my history..
One of the things that’s on my mind all the time
when I’m talking to audiences..
“Let not many of you become teachers,
knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment.”
James 3 : 1
I’ve talked with all of the hosts because I do sweat bullets.
People make life decisions
based on stuff people on the internet are saying..
People need not to be looking for a guru..
You still have to do your own investigation 🙏🔆

19 August, 12:00
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Yes a Patriot on his platform brought up some people that are running hims down, saying things about him that he is not doing or saying.
Juan has been the constant that has keep Patriots off the streets with guns this whole time and we were not happy with ppl saying differently.

He has always warned us against Civil War.
Thanks, I had to earn coins today, I will listen now.
Love you hun.

Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
I just finished writing this piece.

I was replying to someone who was very upset with Juan
about things he'd said on a video I haven't listened to.

I love him to bits. Of course I don't always agree with him
I'm not a Borg (😹)
but he's a magnificent person, Patriot, Speaker
& a dazzling Historian.

When he told the story of George Washington
crossing the Delaware, I was on the edge of my seat.
Brilliant!

I cannot imagine getting through this war without him.
Truly.

I'm sending you my blog because you feature in it!
Right at the top with Mr. 107 😽💞

https://operationdisclosur...
12:06 AM - Aug 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
19 August, 04:34
💓Hello Kat, Thank you, I AM connecting the dots of the disinformation campaigns being deployed in order to 'see' the accurate motivations hidden behind the weaponization of the narrative in the Juan O'Savin video.

GREAT INTEL here though ...LISTEN to Phil Godlewski - Rumble video 8.17.2022 💥

He speaks of the 1. False Flag Las Vegas Festival Shooting (it was a distraction for the public but was actually an assassination FAILED attempt on President Trump & the Prince of Saudi), KNEW all this after the event from research and i actually SAW the President's plane fly overhead that night!

2. The US is on the verge (NOW) of takedown of Deep/State MSM - TV, radio, emails, internet and social media (👏finally!)

3. WHEN Trump will return and NO midterm elections.

4. REWRITE of the US constitution ...

FELT HOPE the US 🇺🇲is on the verge of NESARA/GESARA NOW!

👏👏👏😄❤️ Thank you.

https://rumble.com/v1gduuf...

19 August, 04:41
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Hi Margi -
Just wanted to pass this on to you.
👉 I DO NOT KNOW 👈
but I have been reading for MONTHS
on many many posts
about how Phil G is FRAUD.

As always, be careful who you follow.
Take what you can use & leave the rest 🙏💞

Qnalyzer Qematria @DuckInFrogPond
19 August, 02:04
Dear Kat, (I'm in the Pismo area!) Congratulations and Welcome to LWS! Isn't the program wonderful and astounding!? I trust Ron Giles. And to think, someone who has lived on disability income for 30+ years, with not an extra penny to her name, can nonetheless become an SKR Zim Humanitarian https://qfs2020.com/skrs because of the work of Ron Giles, LWS, and the mighty and brilliant Alliance. The one requirement, aside from signing on with LWS, being possessing a true, pure heart of a humanitarian, intent upon doing good to fellow human beings whenever, wherever found and with whatever means come to hand. SO glad you're with LWS and Ron Giles => and with the Alliance.

19 August, 02:27
In response Qnalyzer Qematria to her Publication
Hi fellow Californian!
Have loved Ron Giles for years but only just signed up.
OMG the AMOUNT of Emails. eek!
I try to find the time to slog through everything
In the end, I believe, all will be simple
that's what I'm hoping 😹
& Ron is so reassuring about that.
He's marvelous. Love him.
Congratulations on becoming a Humanitarian.
I really want to help the Animal Kingdom 🙏🐘🐬🐎🕊️

Evangelina @Evangelina
20 August, 12:18
In response Qnalyzer Qematria to her Publication
Thank you for sharing this info. After a cursory glance, I feel like maybe I was supposed to see this.

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
19 August, 11:41
In re to NESARA...think logically. If the White Hats simply dumped large amounts of $ in everyone's account or paid off all debt at once who would be willing to come fix your heat in the middle of winter? It must be strategic, balanced and occur over time. ie..abolish the IRS (via H.R. 25 or EO) would be a start. The stage is being set with some of the heavy hitters coming out against the Fed and the IRS. Increase benefits for retirees (H.R. 82, H.R. 5723). Juan discussed the list of taxes..ie rural electrification, etc. I believe it will be a pull back/removal of many of these taxes..to reduce the burden while keeping the economy working/transitioning to new tech.

19 August, 11:54
In response EOS Goddess of Dawn to her Publication
NESARA isn't ONLY money!!!

Look at all the marvelous changes it lists.

THOSE are the things I'm thrilled about:

Healing Technology for Earth, her Kingdoms,
Animals & Humanity.
A PRISTINE planet. What a miracle!!
A HEALTHY Humanity. Awesome.
No more illness / old age / death / rebirth ad infinitum.
A VITAL HAPPY Animal Kingdom. Hooray!

No more FILTH, tunnels, wires, sewers, pipes, bombs,
radiation, etc.

No more homelessness, hunger, poverty, fear, enslavement!

THAT is what I think about
when I think about NESARA 🙏💞🕊️

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
19 August, 11:18

Evangelina @Evangelina
20 August, 12:11
In response Harold Holman to his Publication
Amazing image. Thank you for sharing it.

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
19 August, 04:43
We must remember that not all messages from our friends are meant for us. I would go back to first principles to try to understand this. Let's assume we are just fighting a bunch of Satanist Adrenochrome junkies who have captured much of the planet and have access to a variety of Doomsday devices which could destroy the biosphere or perhaps the planet should they be triggered. How do you remove such an enemy? Compartmentalisation will be a feature of their method. Their most dangerous weapon would be that the triggering of the Doomsday device(s) would happen automatically as a threshold of defeat is reached. Hence, you could take out the top "people", perhaps by poisoning the Adrenochrome supply chain, but there would still be some drug crazed Nazi (or algorithm) in a bunker under Chernobyl etc. to deliver retribution. The dangerous minions who e.g. believe they are doing good by delivering a covert genocide need to be persuaded that it is working while the booby traps are dismantled.

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
19 August, 04:56
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
There will, of course, be many innocent casualties in such a war. Perhaps some of the lethal jabs had to be really lethal in order to prevent retribution being triggered. Perhaps some of the Doomsday devices will even be allowed to be triggered, or at least it has to appear that way. Time will tell. With such an enemy, with no remaining human compassion or remorse, the only option is to minimise innocent casualties. Trying to avoid them altogether (by giving in to the blackmail) is counter-productive in the long term. Perhaps I am also wrong, but perhaps my disinformation will help the process along somewhere!

19 August, 11:56
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
💯 Robert. Well said, imo 🙏🕊️

Boooo BooBoo donated @Boooo
19 August, 01:59
You did a beautiful job of capturing the insights to be gathered to build a solid foundation.

19 August, 11:28
In response Boooo BooBoo to her Publication
Ty so much, BBB 🙏💐🌎🌹🌾🐬

19 August, 01:16
You are so good!

19 August, 01:27
Ty, Nana 🙏
Don't you love your photo?!
That's one for your book for sure!! 🤩💞📘

19 August, 01:16
That is awesome hun, I think that ppl got the wrong ideas about what Nesara would be from the beginning tho.
Even if you read what was originally circulated it doesn't say anything about just giving ppl millions of dollars.

The very first time a couple yrs ago that I heard Juan address it he said the same thing he is saying now that ppl that think that they are just gonna deposit all this money in each persons acct on the planet have just been misled.
Then again back then even explained how that would destroy the whole world economy& make the new money worthless almost over night, couldnt be that way..

At that time he said that all these ppl that had gone out& maxed out their credit &bought homes way over their means expecting the debt to all be forgiven...well that they were in for a big surprise.
He then went on to explain how that would not be fair to other responsible ppl & suggested that it would be different. He may have mentioned formulas of some sort I dont remember.

19 August, 01:25
I understand, Nana,
& feel this is the point Juan vehemently disagrees with.
I understand his caution & respect it.
He is a very practical, cautious man in many ways.

But I also feel there is so much more to this
Divine "transition" then even 107 might know.
Or ANYONE for that matter.

This is the first time in Creation
that a planet, her Kingdoms & Humanity
are ascending, alive in body, all at once.
This is a first—hence all eyes on Earth.

ALL this is God's Plan & therefore MIRACULOUS.
We know marvelous things are manifesting for all
we just don't know exactly HOW.

I think that might be the better way to put it 🙏🎉💞

#wwg1wga

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
19 August, 01:45
I remember… but “money” is a system that will not belong to the future of Earth … nothing can support it’s foundations in the new existence of what is destined for humanity

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
19 August, 01:14
Trumptastic Job Kat 😊💞

19 August, 01:17
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
😹 Ty so much. LOVE it. Trumptastic!! 🎉🦅🎈🇺🇸💞

memes matter @NoComment
19 August, 01:07
JuantastiQ💌🪖

19 August, 01:29
In response memes matter to her Publication
WOW!! So cool. LOVE that word:
JuantastiQ 💞🤩🤣🙏🇺🇸

19 August, 12:49
Awesome hun, Nana has been defending him a while, is he perfect?
No one is, but he has done so much for us most ppl will never even know.
He has more patience with ppl than anyone I have ever met.

memes matter @NoComment
19 August, 01:09
I love Juan, and we can Thank Him for alot
Where would we be without his "this is a spiritual battle" picture in frame for us all? We knew,but hes bringing us together in that part of the fight 💌🪖He has been a voice in War, where we had few
Thank God for Juan i think hes fantastic

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 August, 01:21
I agree . . . it was perfect. People often don't understand that disinformation is such a huge part of this and for those of us who don't play games and are authentic in who we are, it is very difficult to handle. I am constantly telling my daughter this. It is hard for her too because her favorite line is "I don't sugar coat anything". When you are that kind of person who tells things like it is, this can be the most frustrating part of the times we are living in. I for one just can't wait to get to healing the suffering of humanity. I have waited and prayed all of my life for this because the pain of others has always hurt me so deeply. I just will be so amazed and humbled if my prayers are ever answered.