Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 August, 10:28
Good Morning Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 August, 09:37
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Nana remembers very well when I heard from several good sources way back at the end of 2019 that JFKJr was not going to be Pres.Trump's running mate when he ran in 2020.
I remember thinking about how evil I believed VP Pence was based on everything I had researched & the emails that I saw between Pence & Paul Ryan about taking Trump out b4.

When I heard that I was so disappointed JFKJr wasn't stepping forward but was told that there was no point for him to come out until the MSM was taken down.
I heard that instead of taking the VP role then that he was going to travel American to unite the ppl & not step into the light until MSM was down for the next Pres. Election.

At the time, my heart sank, not just just because I wanted him to take the helm, but also because the Patriots were growing so tired, weary, & disheartened, I was really worried that we would not make it this far.

Pat yourselves on the back we are still here!!!
TY VK & Juan

"Not Authorized Cat Herders"
Bu

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
18 August, 01:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
The media downfall needs to be the next thing to happen. The sheep just regurgitate whatever the Lame stream Media spews out. Since going back to Twitter a few weeks ago, just to see what is going on there, it is so obvious that the left believe whatever the mockingbird media feeds them. I just want to reach out through the screen and throttle them. I came on o the Q scene much later than you but was looking forward to jr. coming out on 4th of July at Mt. Rushmore. I can't imagine anyone else being able to unite the people. Praying it will be sooner than later.

18 August, 11:07
In response Paradise is the Goal to her Publication
Nana also does not know of anyone else that could, JFK, JFKJr and Diana.
The world loves them and JFK was a democrat.

18 August, 11:17
Exactly what I was thinking about him being a democrat. Unite both parties.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
That may be where we go first to right the ship but I feel in my soul that we will delete the two party system, opt for a smaller govt that allows we the people to vote on individual policies ourselves.
The two party system is a cabal creation to keep us in debt slavery and line their pockets.
The evolution of humanity will be advanced by our children having a faster direct connection to God and their soul powers from birth.

At some point there will be no need for money at all.
11:27 PM - Aug 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
18 August, 11:32
Yes the 2 party system is definitely a cabal system that gives people the illusion that their vote actually counts when all the while they are still putting their own puppets just with different party affiliations. This is why my husband hadn't voted for years. He was involved in politics when he was single and said both parties will tell you whatever you want to hear. Thankfully after discovering and researching hours in Q, I was able to convince him that Trump was different and that he was God's rock thrower to slay the giant. He voted for the first time in 2020.

18 August, 11:34
Wow that is good.