Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
18 August, 11:33
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
18 August, 09:00
Good Morning.

5:5
10:10

7 13 15

Q 746
You are not looking close enough.🤣🤣🤣
Q

Wow this comment sat here since yesterday.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
18 August, 01:03
good evening VK, hope your day was good as the numbers💙

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
18 August, 01:02
Have a great day VK!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
18 August, 01:00
numbers, 10:28, 10:10, 8/17, 8:8 ♥️

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
17 August, 10:28
1010 > 11 > 2

💧1010🔥
Everything stated is relevant.
Everything.
Future provides past.
Map provides picture.
Picture provides 40,000ft. v.
40,000ft. v. is classified.
Dissemination.
Attention on deck.
There is an active war on your mind.
Be [p]repared.
Ope[r]ations underway.
Operators [a]ctive.
Graphic is essential.
Find the ke[y]stone.
Moves and countermoves.
They never thought she would lose.
Snow white
Godfather III
Iron Eagle
Q
https://qalerts.app/?q=101...

💧11🦅💫🇺🇸🙏
Key:
Military Intelligence
No approval or congressional oversight
State Secrets upheld under SC
They lost this very important power _ the one area of the govt not corrupt and directly serves POTUS
https://qalerts.app/?q=%23...

💧2🔥🔥
Where is Huma? Follow Huma
Who has access to everything classified?
Whoever controls the office of the Presidecy controls this great land.
Mockingbird 10.30.17
God bless fellow Patriots
🧐misspelling "Presidecy" as marker
https://qalerts.app/?n=2

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
17 August, 10:02
11:11

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 August, 09:37
Nana remembers very well when I heard from several good sources way back at the end of 2019 that JFKJr was not going to be Pres.Trump's running mate when he ran in 2020.
I remember thinking about how evil I believed VP Pence was based on everything I had researched & the emails that I saw between Pence & Paul Ryan about taking Trump out b4.

When I heard that I was so disappointed JFKJr wasn't stepping forward but was told that there was no point for him to come out until the MSM was taken down.
I heard that instead of taking the VP role then that he was going to travel American to unite the ppl & not step into the light until MSM was down for the next Pres. Election.

At the time, my heart sank, not just just because I wanted him to take the helm, but also because the Patriots were growing so tired, weary, & disheartened, I was really worried that we would not make it this far.

Pat yourselves on the back we are still here!!!
TY VK & Juan

"Not Authorized Cat Herders"
Bu

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
18 August, 01:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
The media downfall needs to be the next thing to happen. The sheep just regurgitate whatever the Lame stream Media spews out. Since going back to Twitter a few weeks ago, just to see what is going on there, it is so obvious that the left believe whatever the mockingbird media feeds them. I just want to reach out through the screen and throttle them. I came on o the Q scene much later than you but was looking forward to jr. coming out on 4th of July at Mt. Rushmore. I can't imagine anyone else being able to unite the people. Praying it will be sooner than later.

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
17 August, 09:33
Good evening VK.

Tyler 316 @TWM316
17 August, 08:36
Good Evening, VK

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
17 August, 07:46
Good Evening, Vincent!

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

Q The Lions @qthelions
17 August, 05:54
Howdy!

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
17 August, 05:43
HIYA VK . ❤️
#VKVibes #vibecheck

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
17 August, 03:33
Goof afternoon, fellow Patriot!

Annabel Right @Sparky100
17 August, 02:19
evening VK 🤗
VK a long time ago i remember reading about breaking the 8 not sure if it was on your twitter account. do you know anything about it and how it relates to 9:11 please?

Annabel Right @Sparky100
17 August, 02:17
7:17 here in the UK on 17th

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
17 August, 02:14
Good morning (4.14am) from Australia mate!!!!!

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
17 August, 02:07
Good afternoon, VK!! :)

Iam -JD @IamJD
17 August, 01:54
Hey brother have a Blessed day!

Bee Saved @BSaved
17 August, 01:22
Good Afternoon VK and all!

LQve Trump @LoveTump
17 August, 01:12
Good Morning VK

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
17 August, 12:39
Good afternoon VK 👇

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
17 August, 12:38
Great Morning VK! 5:5

joann ferguson donated @joann212
17 August, 12:35
Good morning friend :)

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
17 August, 12:29
🌞Good Morning

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
17 August, 12:30
Good Morning, VK.

Caps = 36.
TS = 10:28 > 1010 Wins!

Apr 05, 2018 1:10:03 AM EDT
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ
5:5
Q+

🙏✝️❤️🇺🇸🦅

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
17 August, 12:19
Ditto

TS 10:28

Freedom Belle 17 @FreedomBelle17
17 August, 12:14
Happy Hump and Q Day VK and AU frens!!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
17 August, 12:15
GOOD MORNING VINCENT!

*I never want to eat bugs and soilent green

Thank Q family