Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 August, 10:28
Good Morning Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana remembers very well when I heard from several good sources way back at the end of 2019 that JFKJr was not going to be Pres.Trump's running mate when he ran in 2020.
I remember thinking about how evil I believed VP Pence was based on everything I had researched & the emails that I saw between Pence & Paul Ryan about taking Trump out b4.

When I heard that I was so disappointed JFKJr wasn't stepping forward but was told that there was no point for him to come out until the MSM was taken down.
I heard that instead of taking the VP role then that he was going to travel American to unite the ppl & not step into the light until MSM was down for the next Pres. Election.

At the time, my heart sank, not just just because I wanted him to take the helm, but also because the Patriots were growing so tired, weary, & disheartened, I was really worried that we would not make it this far.

Pat yourselves on the back we are still here!!!
TY VK & Juan

"Not Authorized Cat Herders"
Bu
09:37 PM - Aug 17, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
18 August, 01:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
The media downfall needs to be the next thing to happen. The sheep just regurgitate whatever the Lame stream Media spews out. Since going back to Twitter a few weeks ago, just to see what is going on there, it is so obvious that the left believe whatever the mockingbird media feeds them. I just want to reach out through the screen and throttle them. I came on o the Q scene much later than you but was looking forward to jr. coming out on 4th of July at Mt. Rushmore. I can't imagine anyone else being able to unite the people. Praying it will be sooner than later.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 August, 11:07
In response Paradise is the Goal to her Publication
Nana also does not know of anyone else that could, JFK, JFKJr and Diana.
The world loves them and JFK was a democrat.