Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
(I WILL BE UPDATING THIS POST!)

⛔️ WARNING! EXTREMELY GRAPHIC! ⛔️

BREAKING NOW - ySWORN AFFIDAVIT FROM U.S. COURT OF EYE-WITNESS TO HILLARY CLINTON TORTURING AND EATING A CHILD RELEASED IN PART

I remember during ths incident about 10 individuals were present participating in the incident. 6 of them were men that I knew to be in the Boating Clubs and participants of the Chicago Mackinack yearly Boat Races.
4 present were women. One woman being my Proctor in the System Clara Odela Acker Church.

by Timothy Charles Holmseth - War Correspondent - on August 16, 2022 - USA
03:24 PM - Aug 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by DankQ82Q in this post can reply
God wins1717 @Godwins1717
24 August, 10:34
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
unfortunately 3 years ago when digging down 12 rabbit holes i came across the photos of that little girl, i refused to watch the video.!!!!🤢🤮😭💔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
24 August, 10:16
hrc, will not escape God's justice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 August, 09:54
There are things worse than death!

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
24 August, 07:23
The evil of these devils . Dark to light ✨

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
18 August, 08:18
There is no punishment for this level of evil. Even the worst punishment you can imagine won't be harsh enough.
HRC is a demon.

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
24 August, 11:20
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Agree! I think of that all the time. Trying to imagine punishment that fits the crime 😭😭😭😭 It would have to be carried out for eternity-and I know God will handle that part. For starters, thinking of what they have done to the children as well as Benghazi....put them in shackles in Time Square and let the public have at them for as long as it takes....

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
28 August, 11:03
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
NO DOUBT!!!

Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
18 August, 05:37
Thank you for posting this. This EVIL needs to come out BIG TIME. Everyone should be reposting this. I am posting on multiple sites!! 👍👍👍

💗💗💗

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
18 August, 04:02
I saw part of it on that grainy vid about 1 1/2 ago, I still can't get it out of my mind when it's brought up again. Only PURE EVIL can do the things she and Huma did..
There is no way they aren't burning in hell for this and many other things..
😡

Our Universe Our World @AngelLove28
18 August, 05:53
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
I experience the exact....pain in My Grandma's Heart, I've heard the audiovideo in 2020😭. with her favorite tools😠💥
how does a soul sink that Low I can not comprehend, i have pictures also,.....🥺But
God Supreme Creator Speaks to Us, we Just have to listen,
He Saved Me, and
The🥰Patriots...and many more,... QHelped• ALLOT✨🙏
Change Is coming
hope u are in for a journey 🕊️wwg1wgAll

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
18 August, 03:49
oh God