Karrie Welch @Iammeq
I something called MCAS mast cell activation Syndrome. basically my body acts as if normal things are deadly allergens- ie cold ( yes im allergic to cold- MA.). lots of everday things create anaphylaxis somewhere in my body-brain, digestive tract, skin, etc. Started as kid, & getting worse as I age. drs dont know much about it-I'm grateful to have 1 get me on mast cell stabilizers. but I cant help thinking the poisoning of our environment, foods, vaccines, otc meds- ALL make this push me into overdrive. I'm most looking forward to justice, but after that, the cleansing & healing of our world.
11:33 AM - Feb 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by Iammeq in this post can reply
Orange Peel @Orangepeel
04 February, 11:36
In response Karrie Welch to his Publication
I think you are on the right track. The body over reacts to the negative things, like an auto immune. I'd say no vaccines, no gluten.
Grain free would be better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karrie Welch @Iammeq
04 February, 11:39
In response Orange Peel to her Publication
already do that. trust me. i react most to vegetables- ie tomatoes because high histimine levels inherent in them. and it changes all the time too. its a crazy "ilness"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396