Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
17 August, 10:20
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
She was absolutely resisting arrest.

I would bet my last $0.17 that she didn’t know what was going until the SUV door opened and she saw JFK Jr. sitting inside.

She likely sh*t her tent-sized pant suit in the process. That SUV must have stunk to high Heaven.

Dear Lord, I pray that her trial and execution was recorded and that it gets televised.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
17 August, 11:30
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Between her and Obama, that's going to be a massive red pill for the normies 😏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
17 August, 11:35
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
dude i pray this is true because i believed it was when it happened ...

it's just like - look at what all has happened since

it makes it hard to continue believing

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
17 August, 10:20
She was absolutely resisting arrest.

I would bet my last $0.17 that she didn’t know what was going until the SUV door opened and she saw JFK Jr. sitting inside.

She likely sh*t her tent-sized pant suit in the process. That SUV must have stunk to high Heaven.

Dear Lord, I pray that her trial and execution was recorded and that it gets televised.

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
17 August, 09:52
I have looked at this video over and over. I now see her hands behind her back. That whole thing was crazy nuts. "They through her in like a side of beef."

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
17 August, 09:58
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
😂 Sorry threw.

Awake Now @Awakenow
17 August, 09:12
In one of these videos published before, you can hear chains rattle as well.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
17 August, 09:22
In response Awake Now to her Publication
Oh I haven't seen that one! There are also videos floating about of various political critters being surrounded by marshals. 😏