Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

David Treciak @scifiwriter
I haven't paid income tax since 2018. Nothing happened. I still owed $2000 and they tried to garnish my SS checks. But it only lasted one month. The IRS has no authority to collect tax. We do it willingly out of fear and because we grew up being told it's what good people do.
02:47 PM - Aug 17, 2022
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by scifiwriter in this post can reply
Diana DJT @Diana
24 August, 12:23
In response David Treciak to his Publication
They owed me, I was going through cancer & didn't do my taxes for over almost 2 years. They never sent me a notice because they owed me. I fell behind with credit cards, medical debts, mom had to go into nursing facility, all beyond my control. Threats of a Lein against me on my old house, I receive SS, I figured they can sic their pos collection agencies on me, I can't pay, I really do hope that NESARA, TrumpSara or whatever the name will be, will come to fruition, so many people, good people are suffering because of these evildoers 👹😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
29 August, 09:41
In response Diana DJT to her Publication
💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396