The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
17 August, 11:42
Rough energy day.

How are you feeling?

Be at peace and trust the best is coming.

https://insiderpaper.com/g...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss. Messina @Messina
17 August, 11:48
In response The Intercessor to his Publication
I’m usually pretty upbeat, but today it’s a funky kind of a vibe yuck , can’t seem to shake it off , was wondering if it’s just me

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kath 144 @Kath144
17 August, 12:00
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
No, you're not the only one. I'm in a funk since Monday. Yesterday was my worst day. I felt totally lost and alone. Today I feel a little better.

Miss. Messina @Messina
17 August, 12:44
In response Kath 144 to her Publication
Yes it feels like I’m alone but I know I’m not but it just feels like it , very strange glad you’re feeling better today ❤️

Kath 144 @Kath144
17 August, 01:42
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
We just have to keep reminding ourselves that 'The Best Is Yet To Come'

Miss. Messina @Messina
I love that … Fortunately that part is not shaken , pretty solid on that ❤️,just an odd funky vibe 🤷🏻‍♀️
02:39 PM - Aug 17, 2022
In response Kath 144 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Messina in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Miss. Messina, click on at the bottom under it