Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
18 August, 07:02
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
what if the ice wall was built to keep us in?.. what if the moon is a giant lens uaed to watch their borders, hence the diatorted reflection of known continents and others?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
18 August, 07:03
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
*distorted

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
18 August, 12:40
I love this possibility!! When I start to feel weary, this kind of a post
perks me right up! So much to learn 😃

That woman sitting @:44 looks alot like Shirley Maclaine.

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
18 August, 03:30
In response Evangelina to her Publication
I have the same feeling.

anna justice @Truth_
19 August, 01:44
In response Evangelina to her Publication
it is her, that is the cast of the show Downton Abbey.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
18 August, 09:34
The concept is believable, but why do these videos always have the cheesy background music? Have people done studies that show that videos with cheesy music help? seems backward to me. But…just my 2 cents!😏

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
18 August, 12:36
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Dramatic innit.

Humans are simple.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

arba happihr @arba
17 August, 02:52
Any one who wishes to investigate🧐🤠
I will go with you☺️

Joe Qanada UM @realToddEJones
17 August, 02:52
My first career was in HVAC sheel metal making 3D objects out of 2D material so pattern generation, trig, intersecting lines and drafting with pencil and paper are my thing.. On top of that, pi never works on large objects making dividers and a bench square necessities of the trade by intersecting lines and radii. I've always had my suspicions. At times what you see is a result of perspective.. and at times it's right in your face..

Joe Qanada UM @realToddEJones
17 August, 03:23
In response Joe Qanada UM to his Publication

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
17 August, 02:41
I believe 💯 that this movie was made to point to this exact same belief!! 😳😬😳
https://youtu.be/7MPib67BD...

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
17 August, 02:43
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
18 August, 09:21
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I just went to the link and rented the movie in seconds. It seems youtube has my credit card information, but how? QFS?

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
17 August, 02:37