Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Jacob Fife @Jakemeizter
17 August, 12:34
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
my friends uncle was held up by the feds in a 3 day long standoff in ortonville Michigan years ago for evading taxes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
Curious, how did it turn out for them? 🤔
01:27 PM - Aug 17, 2022
In response Jacob Fife to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MrsC in this post can reply
Jacob Fife @Jakemeizter
18 August, 12:35
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
oh and i think he served like 15 years or something and died shortly after getting out

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
18 August, 01:27
In response Jacob Fife to his Publication
Oh, sad to hear. I think a lot of these standoffs in the past were an insight to our rights being taken away but people looking at it from the outside couldn't see the forest thru the trees. Someone said that during the Waco standoff back in "93 we were so ignorant of it that we couldn't see that their rights were being taken away. The standoff was 51 days, and we were all watching it like it was a soap opera show unfolding on TV.

Jacob Fife @Jakemeizter
18 August, 12:34
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
he ended up surrendering but nobody was killed or injured if i remember correctly. wish i could find the article on it. ill see if she can send me it.