Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
17 August, 07:48
I’m not sure if anyone will see this but I need some help. Are there any patriotic attorneys here on AU?
I’m the mother of 3 active duty military sons. All who were forced to take the jab. I’ve been very passive in this movement just reading, learning, & sharing others people’s information. I feel it’s time for me to take a stand for my boys & all of the troops.
There is case law on the books already so we have standing. I just need someone willing to take it on. I know it’s scary & massive but my boys legally can’t do this themselves. I’m willing to take the slings & arrows. Will you stand eith me?
IF NOT US, THEN WHO?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
I want to help.

I have "failed' the TX Bar numerous times after doing well in school and mock bar exams. Not sure if I am on some list or what?

But I am not giving up my God given dream and opportunities over that Bar exam which will not even show me the couple of points that I missed.

I will pray that God leads me into a group that will dedicated my skill set to bring Justice to these worthy causes.

God speed.
12:54 PM - Aug 17, 2022
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Eowyn777 in this post can reply
Edward Gouin @Edward_of_Providence
17 August, 01:10
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
Before you reach for that BAR, look into David Lester Straight. See what he has to say. You may find that you don't want to swear allegiance to that organization.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
17 August, 03:51
In response Edward Gouin to his Publication
MY friend did 30 yrs learning law not to take the bar but to whack em with it..hes won a number of cases now😉 tbh not quite as high profile as this would be..there IS hope.🙂