Modern Missy @ThoroughlyModernMissy
I’m not sure if anyone will see this but I need some help. Are there any patriotic attorneys here on AU?
I’m the mother of 3 active duty military sons. All who were forced to take the jab. I’ve been very passive in this movement just reading, learning, & sharing others people’s information. I feel it’s time for me to take a stand for my boys & all of the troops.
There is case law on the books already so we have standing. I just need someone willing to take it on. I know it’s scary & massive but my boys legally can’t do this themselves. I’m willing to take the slings & arrows. Will you stand eith me?
IF NOT US, THEN WHO?
07:48 AM - Aug 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by ThoroughlyModernMissy in this post can reply
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
19 November, 07:06
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
What is your real name Arthur?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
14 September, 07:21
prayers for your family 🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
05 September, 10:47

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
20 August, 01:30
https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/national-security/2022/august/federal-judge-orders-protection-for-us-marines-with-religious-objections-to-covid-vaccine-mandate

Stronger United @StrongerUnited
19 August, 09:27
look up Mike Yoder on Instagram
https://instagram.com/yode...
hes amazing

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
19 August, 03:22
🙏 May God guide one your way.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
19 August, 12:53
i have doctor giving medical exemption letters if needed

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
19 August, 12:53
i have doctor giving medical exemption letters if needed

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
19 August, 01:30
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
A gentle warning re naming the dr... I would recommend to do it in DM's if anyone asks... I've known Dr's be targeted because they were helping vaccine injured children get exemptions and were being named in threads on social media. The bar for exemptions is grotesquely high and they basically have to have previously been literally at deaths door... and even then the courts sometimes command them be vaccinated. Its very sad...

Senator Pan was driving a lot of that, most evil man with a very low IQ how he ever got elected beggars belief.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
18 August, 09:10
Wishing you and your sons the best — I saw this and thought you might find it helpful.

General Flynn ️, [Aug 18, 2022 at 5:32 AM]
https://uncoverdc.com/2022...

Every Time @soTELLme533
17 August, 07:44
It's important that your sons do things to help their immune systems in the event that the shots had negative effects.
https://americasfrontlined...
American Frontline Doctors have been helping covid patients and I believe they would be happy to help you with medical advice should your sons need.
Someone to look for on telegram is Dr Judy Mikovits. In 2012 I heard her speak at a conference. She was brilliant then and she has only gotten better since. In all of this, no matter what advice you receive, follow your heart and your sons need to do the same. May God bless you all. https://americasfrontlined...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 August, 07:26
check out thos lawyer

https://www.tiktok.com/t/Z...

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
17 August, 06:10

Every Time @soTELLme533
17 August, 06:01

Every Time @soTELLme533
17 August, 05:56
HHS sent this out then retracted it

Every Time @soTELLme533
17 August, 05:54

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
18 August, 05:24
In response Every Time to her Publication
Duh,, no shit!

Every Time @soTELLme533
17 August, 05:52
This was 2021, but perhaps someone involved with it would be able to help you.
https://www.algora.com/Alg...

Only followers of this user (Beck) can see their posts

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
17 August, 07:12
In response Beckie Becktra to his Publication
My grandson got them to . This makes me sick, why are they giving those to them ?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 August, 05:20
If I could I would but I would say that Juan O Savin knows more about all the current law suits going on over the vaxx and election fraud.
He many know of a suit you might want to join.
He is on his own platform 107Daily.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
17 August, 03:54
This breaks my heart as I came from a family where my grandmother's 6 sons all wore uniforms. We all need to protect them. We keep hearing that our military are going to save us . . . How when they can't even protect their own????? GOD Bless you Mom.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
17 August, 03:50
Know that nobody can force you to take a jab, that is even experimental and known for the very bad complications.
Nuremberg code.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
17 August, 03:47
Well when Momma Bear gets in the Fight, the US Military better buckle Up!! You’ve got this, God knows all of your hearts amd he is with you every step of the way!!

I saw People Mention Thomas Renz, that excatly who I would contact!! Stew Peters. etc will get you to the right person as well!!

Just remember that these are “expiremental” which means some MUST BE SALINE for that purpose!! We can Pray they all 3 ONLY had SALINE!! 🙏🙏🙏.

You’ve Got this, THEY HAVE YOU and you all will help change Others!! 🙏❤️

Rebecca Schoewe @Jenny1294
17 August, 02:52
What a wonderful mother you are. My daughter never wanted the shot. My son thought he was doing the right thing. I offered him $1000 not to get it he said no. Then $2000 no, $5000 no, $10,000 no. Then I said name your price if anything happens to you I will have lost everything. He never got the shot or took any money. I was a single mother since my youngest was 2 so I never had a lot of money but I would pay anything for him not to go through what I do. I have 5 autoimmune since getting the 1976 shot while at college.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
17 August, 06:16
In response Rebecca Schoewe to her Publication
You sounded like me when my son played peewee football . I hated it 😒 so it was sign-up day and I paid him not to play . It worked 😍 he started baseball ⚾️ until his 12th grade . We know what to do Mommy's ❤

Compassionate Witness @CompassionateWitness
17 August, 02:26
🙏🏻💞🙏🏻

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
17 August, 02:03
Go to prosecutenow.com for starters, and read through.
Dr. David Martin has created a proposed indictment for anyone to use.
God bless.

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
17 August, 01:16
God bless your family. Thank you for raising sons willing to serve & for all of your sacrifices.
I don't know how to specifically help you other than to continue to spread awareness, write into our politicians to hold up the freedoms we have & stop mandating unconstitutional practices.
All the luck in the world to you & yours.

Judy Anonette @biju
17 August, 12:57
It is so wrong to call for a mandated vax. I hope you find help and solutions with this.

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
17 August, 12:54
I want to help.

I have "failed' the TX Bar numerous times after doing well in school and mock bar exams. Not sure if I am on some list or what?

But I am not giving up my God given dream and opportunities over that Bar exam which will not even show me the couple of points that I missed.

I will pray that God leads me into a group that will dedicated my skill set to bring Justice to these worthy causes.

God speed.

Edward Gouin @Edward_of_Providence
17 August, 01:10
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
Before you reach for that BAR, look into David Lester Straight. See what he has to say. You may find that you don't want to swear allegiance to that organization.

Susan Cue @Susan_Q
17 August, 12:20

Anon Bux @Anonbux21
17 August, 12:08
Momma Bear Activated!

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
17 August, 12:04
adminnemesisgroup.us email this law firm. they are handling a large group Im involved in. They are working with other law firms and hopefully can refer you. One issue is if your sons complied, and they are ok as of current status, there are no damages.

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
17 August, 12:09
In response GorillaB 369 to his Publication
Also they each would need to want to be involved and sue but the issue will be for what damages? You cannot sue on their behalf unless they are deceased, like a wrongful death suit. Now if the military is saying they shall / must take boosters and they are refusing. There is an issue. Your sons will need to lawyer up then. You can help do legwork but ultimately its their decision how they want to play it. I am not a legal pro. Just chiming in from what we been dealing with in L.A. Take care.

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
17 August, 12:24
In response GorillaB 369 to his Publication
Thank you. One had myocarditis with a resting heart rate of over 120 bpm for almost a month. I pray it's past him now. I am not seeking damages of any kind. I just want the forced EUA vaccination program terminated. I, as a US citizen have the right to request the DoD stop willfully harming our military personnel as they give them no avenue for recourse.