πŸ‘ŠπŸ½πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™
https://t.me/DirtRoadDiscu...
12:49 PM - Aug 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by ShatterTheSilenceWarrior in this post can reply
JustFor Thought @JustForThought
18 August, 10:18
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
Beautiful!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
18 August, 10:16
When we are weak, God tells us we are strong. When we feel like we don't belong, God tells us we are His. We are all loved. Thank you for the reminder. God bless you for posting this video and God bless the person that made the video.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
18 August, 09:43
Great story.❀️❀️❀️ One thing people need to come to understand is that we are very valuable to God. So valuable Jesus died for us, so everyone could be saved if they simply accept and believe by FAITH in His finished work for them. It is by FAITH we are saved. It is our choice to accept this free gift of grace. This acceptance does not just get us into heaven and keep us out of hell, it provides us with the love and acceptance of the Creator of everything! Once we live our lives in God's love and acceptance, our desire for wordly love and acceptance is no longer what defines our life. We rest in the truth that we are loved and accepted just the way we are. πŸ˜‡

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
17 August, 01:57
πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Paisley Park @Paisley66
17 August, 01:54
Thank you for making me feel β€œworthy.”

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
17 August, 01:57
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
Your welcome Paisley. You are 10% worthy & don't ever forget it πŸ˜ŠπŸ’ž

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
17 August, 01:48
πŸ˜­πŸ’ž

"you're worth full price"
Amen!!!πŸ™
Know your worth! ❀️❀️❀️

17 August, 01:49
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Amen πŸ™πŸ’ž

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
17 August, 01:42
Wow...Just wow. I cried all the way through. So very true. Thanks for sharing. Truly beautiful and needs to be heard. God Bless You and to the person who made this video. β€οΈπŸ™πŸ€—

17 August, 01:43
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
You are very welcome & God Bless you & the person who made this wonderful video πŸ’ž

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
17 August, 01:25
God Bless you.
God BLESS you for this post!
πŸ™

Tears all over my stupid face, and a TON OF LOVE in my heart.

All His Creatures Are Precious.
All glory to God!

17 August, 01:26
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
I was crying too when I watched. Such a beautiful story πŸ’žπŸ™

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
17 August, 12:57
From God’s perspective, we are all worth full price. Jesus paid full price for us. He died for us. I pray every day for us all to know that Jesus is the Way. God says we are worth it and He is waiting for those that will hear Him to come to Him. πŸ•Š

17 August, 12:58
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
I am praying for this too πŸ˜ŠπŸ™