Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
17 August, 07:48
I’m not sure if anyone will see this but I need some help. Are there any patriotic attorneys here on AU?
I’m the mother of 3 active duty military sons. All who were forced to take the jab. I’ve been very passive in this movement just reading, learning, & sharing others people’s information. I feel it’s time for me to take a stand for my boys & all of the troops.
There is case law on the books already so we have standing. I just need someone willing to take it on. I know it’s scary & massive but my boys legally can’t do this themselves. I’m willing to take the slings & arrows. Will you stand eith me?
IF NOT US, THEN WHO?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
adminnemesisgroup.us email this law firm. they are handling a large group Im involved in. They are working with other law firms and hopefully can refer you. One issue is if your sons complied, and they are ok as of current status, there are no damages.
12:04 PM - Aug 17, 2022
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GorillaB in this post can reply
Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
17 August, 12:24
In response GorillaB 369 to his Publication
Thank you. One had myocarditis with a resting heart rate of over 120 bpm for almost a month. I pray it's past him now. I am not seeking damages of any kind. I just want the forced EUA vaccination program terminated. I, as a US citizen have the right to request the DoD stop willfully harming our military personnel as they give them no avenue for recourse.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
17 August, 03:27
https://lc.org/military check out Liberty Counsel. Navy Seals lawsuit and several others.

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
17 August, 03:29
https://lc.org/mandate Click this link. There is a drop down menu and click on legal help.

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
17 August, 12:09
In response GorillaB 369 to his Publication
Also they each would need to want to be involved and sue but the issue will be for what damages? You cannot sue on their behalf unless they are deceased, like a wrongful death suit. Now if the military is saying they shall / must take boosters and they are refusing. There is an issue. Your sons will need to lawyer up then. You can help do legwork but ultimately its their decision how they want to play it. I am not a legal pro. Just chiming in from what we been dealing with in L.A. Take care.