Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
17 August, 10:33
Navy decode

=

Really Hard To Know When To Stop Fighting Sometimes / My Fellow Americans The Storm Is Upon Us Now / Brothers Of Light Are In This Realm Now Correcting / The Book Of Proverbs Chapter Fourteen Verse Nine / Lets Have A Young Poor Guy As President For Once / Central Intelligence Agency Why Did You Do All Of This / Right Left Whats The Difference Journey Already Finished / I Have Never And Will Never Let Go Period / Another Day And Another Night And Still No End In Sight
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
498-894
TS 13:10 - 1:10

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 August, 10:37
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
"Really Hard To Know When To Stop Fighting Sometimes / My Fellow Americans The Storm Is Upon Us Now"

https://twitter.com/VVissi...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
17 August, 10:51
An attitude of gratitude is essential to a calm spirit. Praying at the end of the day, before falling asleep; prayers of thankfulness results in better sleep. There is always something to be thankful for, even in hard times. 😇

Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
17 August, 01:40
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Yes Carol I couldn't agree more! Being thankful for all the blessings we do have instead of being wishful for what we don't is essential for keeping our heart and soul aligned properly so our mind stays in a positive setting. It's so important to manifest good thoughts and try to stay positive when we go about our day finding our purpose that GOD has blessed us all with. It is not easy and some days I really struggle but I know It's up to me to wake up and say "today is gonna be a great day" .. Actually if the past three years has taught me anything it's that every day is a gift & I choose to live in Love and not in fear anymore ❤️

17 August, 10:41

17 August, 10:46
I never knew there was a love like this b4

✝️💞

https://youtu.be/A2PFhkSNr...
Faith Evans - Love Like This - YouTube

1998 - Keep the Faith