Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
They did it! Robert F Kennedy, Jr. and Del BigTree did it!! They finally proved the long held that
“VACCINES don’t cause autism” is completely false. And they forced the CDC to remove their statement saying it!

DID YOU HEAR THAT FRIENDS!??

The CDC can no longer claim that VACCINES DO NOT CAUSE AUTISM!

Because they can... and they do.

In 1980 autism was 1 in 10,000
1986: Then vax industry lost liability and the massive increase in unsafe childhood immunizations began
1990’s: autism 1 in 500
And multi-vial concoctions paired with Tylenol and the ever increasing doses...including neurotoxic aluminum continued...
2018: 1 in 36 children with autism.
2021: American children will get 72 doses of vaccines and there are over 250 in the pipeline.

By 2030: at this increasing rate, autism is projected to be 1 in 2 children.

That is the end of a nation.
10:04 AM - Aug 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by RoyHermanKellerman in this post can reply
Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
17 August, 11:07
In response Roy Herman Kellerman to his Publication
is it enough to just remove a graphic and allow supporting articles?
I still see much unfo supporting it. I've also seen this victory shared often over the years. I'll check children's defense and correct myself if the victory is posted there.
my daughter was sever autistic after vaxing at 18 months. By time she was 3. we were told to instutionalize her, that we would never be able ti care fir her at home. I left the medical fraud industry and changed her diet, supplemented with medicinal grade nurtituon. she spoke complete sentences with in 3 weeks. a few years kater she asked ne if I remembered when her daddy and I could not hear her. that it made her really mad. She's 23 now, gerting her masters, a social butterfly.
I still help other autistic chikdren today. I've never met one I could not help.
#CHOOSEGODSWAY . #NOTMAMSWAY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
18 August, 12:36
In response Andrea COLEMAN to his Publication
Do you have a web site or could you send me more info please?

I want to do more to help my son and live with extreme guilt the ONE jab I allowed the nurses and doctor to convince me to give was the vit K one at birth, I should have refused that too as I wanted him to have none.

Thanks for any advice 💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396