Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 August, 08:06
Hey there AU family how about we manifest this evil loses today!

We know there is going to be cheating, maybe we can manifest her to fail even at cheating!

How about it @vincentkennedy
Let's do this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
16 August, 08:19
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I've been asking Creator to bring this creature down in the most embarrassing & damning way possible! In a way the MSMwhores cannot avoid reporting on...

Wyoming hates her & I don't blame them.

What a filthy nasty legacy her father left her!

Diabolical!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
They are diabolical. Their evil is beyond what normal minds can comprehend.
Nana just wants them all brought to justice, I dont allow them to cause me to anger toward them anymore, I give them over to God for judgement.
09:36 PM - Aug 16, 2022
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 August, 07:49
Amen

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
17 August, 07:47
I feel you, Nana...

I've reached the point where I just laugh at them. When the ID10ts raided Mar-a-Lago, I laughed myself silly because I already KNEW that was a Trump Trap!

Funny thing about these twisted ones - they cannot stand ridicule. Therefore, I consider it my patriotic duty to ridicule, mock & laugh at all of their antics, because none of it will come to anything but their own destruction.

Since we've been here in hospital, we've been praying together for the strongholds to be pulled down & these creatures to be destroyed utterly.

Wayne is healing more than 3x faster than normal! I KNOW that is Creator's touch, because he has never healed this fast before!

I came on today to post huge updates in his progress... Just today, they removed the trach tube & the drain in his leg. He's very excited, because he gets to try PUDDING today!

Oh, the agony of deciding over vanilla or chocolate! What a delicious decision after a week of NPO except ice chips 2 days

Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 August, 07:51
That is wonderful to hear that Wayne is recovering so quickly! Let him know that he is on my daily prayer list. God bless you both.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 August, 11:53
Glad to hear he is recovering so quickly. Prayers!

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
16 August, 10:08
Amen! If we spend our energy on that anger, we are stealing our positive energy away. Which is unhealthy for us. God will handle their judgement day(as HE will for all of us). Some will be much hotter than others!

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
16 August, 09:43
AMEN to all of that , Nana.