Elaine Shtein @elaineshtein
This is the MMR vaccine (one of the many that injured my son) package insert that comes with the vaccine vial showing adverse reactions, references & warnings (not even ingredients).

https://www.fda.gov/media/...

Can someone point me to the COVID vaccine package insert? In all my asking around, nobody has seen it.

You can access all other package inserts here:
http://vaccine.guide
10:53 AM - Feb 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by elaineshtein in this post can reply
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
07 February, 06:27
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
I am so very sorry.
I seen page 134 of the warnings of one of the Cov. vaxxes. Dont remember the Co.
Their point was a particular warning
My point and comment was that it was on page 134??? That bothered me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Manor Farm @DakotaWheatLady
05 February, 07:31
I'm so sorry, Elaine... 💔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
05 February, 06:57
WOW

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
04 February, 01:37
BRUTALLLLLLL
great for show our families
to try to make understood
thanks!
#vaccines

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
04 February, 01:16

Lisa Marie @LisaMarie
04 February, 01:14
I've only found the AstraZeneka one.

People will ask for the ingredient list of Vit C but not a vaccine 🤦‍♀️

The Jedis Sister @TheJedisSister
04 February, 12:21
https://twitter.com/jonrap...
I have the pdf and can direct message it to you. Sending you much ❤💫🙏

Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
04 February, 11:40
my aunt is a nurse and tried sending it though the mail to my mom. but it sent back to my aunts address. makes me think they are reading our mail 😡

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
04 February, 11:37
Maybe they need to complete the clinical trials first. So sad. its not a real pandemic and this vaccine has not been properly tested. I cant believe people are taking it.

1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
04 February, 11:27
check this out....God Bless 🙌🏻❤️🇺🇸

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
04 February, 11:40
In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication
Fightening! Chimoanzee adenovirus produced in genetically modified human embryonic kidney! 👀👀🤢

Trish Vana @Breakingthe8
07 February, 09:47
In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication
Did you notice the polysorbate 80? It causes CANCER!

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
04 February, 11:26
Prayers Sis!!! It is mind numbing

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
04 February, 11:13
Mind blowing that more/most don't question the ingredients of vaccines, and are oblivious to their package inserts.
God bless you and your son!

Freedom Now @BreakingFree
04 February, 11:17
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
I hear they are not disclosing what's in the covid vax. In today's age, we can look up what's in the shots much more easily than 30 yrs ago. Foolishly, we trusted drs..and may still do. They do not know the history of vaccines, or drs, or the rockefeller...not that's a history lesson!

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
04 February, 11:21
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
....and when forced to face the ingredients, will either deny the facts or justify such a small dose as non-harmful. 😶

" It's only a little bit of antifreeze." 😶😶😶

What the heck is the matter with people?

Nielz Awake @Awakened86
04 February, 11:13
oh man, we are pregnant and expecting in august...
i doubt i will let them inject any vaccine into my baby once born...do you have any tips on this?
no vaccine at all? only some? any help very appriciated!

Time Space @TimeSpace
04 February, 11:10
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

USA Rockii @iAmRockii
04 February, 11:04
Praying your son will (has) fully recover(ed) from damages in the name of Jesus! 🙏🏼🙏🏼

Tammie Taylor @Tammietaylor
04 February, 10:59
i am so sorry uour son was injured by this vaccine. God help us to end this madness🙏

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
04 February, 10:55
There isn't one because it's pretty much untested. Research on long-term effects has not been done.

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
04 February, 10:59
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
Long term testing hasn't been done on any vaccine. No inert placebo testing thats required for all other pharmaceutical products. The HepB vaccine had a 6 week test period. Please let this absurdity wake people up about vaccines🙏🏻