Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
16 August, 10:49

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
16 August, 10:57
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Ruby Ridge? Sandy Hook?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
16 August, 11:06
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Sandy Hook is in the area of Newtown. This is from the FBI database and there was zero murders in the Newtown area in 2012
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-...
No murders in 2012 in Newtown

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
I kept wondering why Alex Jones didn’t use that as defense. 🤔
12:26 PM - Aug 16, 2022
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
Only people mentioned by OccamsRazQr in this post can reply
Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
16 August, 04:58
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
mr. Jones is compromised, if you look into his wife's family his father-in-law is way high up in the Mossad and Israeli intelligence. just saying, maybe I'm a little biased because he's hung up the phone on me three times when he had his radio show from Waco Texas. that and he's always trying to make a dollar that's very irritating.
pay-triot IMHO

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
16 August, 12:30
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
I am unsure but he may have flipped. The court case could be a show for the sheep so they can see how corrupt the sysytem has become. He coverers a lot of different subjects now so he may have had his strings cut