Convid strikes again.

Yesterday it was the Defense Secretary and Pfizer CEO
09:43 AM - Aug 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by Squawk in this post can reply
Leo Boxer @CAPatriot2022
16 August, 10:08
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
does she have the deadly strain?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
16 August, 09:47
a family member has covid again for the 3rd time. HOW DOES THIS HABBEN??? I KNOW FAKE DR BIDEN IS SICK AND WHAT THAT MEANS TO US, BUT WHAT ABOUT NORMIES? I THINK THE EFFING VAX CAUSES ILLNESS! WHAT THE EFF DOES IT DO TO SOMEONE'S IMMUNITY? RUIN IT?

OR IS THE PCR TEST BAD RESULTS AND FAKE? BUT THIS PERSON IS IN HER LATE TWENTILES, AND IS REALLY SICK RIGHT NOW! THAT IS TRUE, BUT WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?

OR IS IT JUST THE FLU AND/OR A COLD?

Very upsetting to see this happen to family over and over and over again. It cannot just be kids bringing it home from school. It has to be something more.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
16 August, 09:58
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
This pisses me off that they can’t tell the truth about what this virus is or how it is put out . We are not vaxed and my daughter and granddaughter has had it twice but my daughters boyfriend is fully vaxed and boosted so is he shedding it or just the flu . When my husband had it back in December it was nothing like i have ever seen every one got sick all at the same time and a few turned into pneumonia , his boss was murdered from the hospital protocol . They need to tell the truth about this .

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 August, 09:45
Send them to Chyna so they can do an anal swab just to make super sure. lol

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
16 August, 09:52
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
🤣